• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Hi

• Thread starter Leedslad1969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Leedslad1969

Hi, i am recently single and this is the first time i have tires one of these sites.
I am hoping to get to know couples, single females and groups to chat and hopefully meet.
I have always fancied swinging but my ex wasnt up for it so i left it but now i am single and curious x

24 November 2015
Welcome hunni ,I hope you find your experience here a good one we have some of the most amazing peeps on here xx

19 March 2015
Hello and welcome to Social Swinging. Good luck with everything and hope you enjoy and have fun.

Reactions: Therapon
28 June 2017
City
Kingswinford
Hi ya mate welcome to the site, if this is your first time in swinging then you have come to the best site out of all. Members are friendly and welcoming. If you have any problems or issues then all of the staff are excellent and will help you. Hope you have a great time on here.

Steve.

L

Leedslad1969

Welcome hunni ,I hope you find your experience here a good one we have some of the most amazing peeps on here xx
I am hoping it will be a good experience too so fingersand toes crossed
I just looked at your profile, whitby aint too far from me maybe i should say hi next time i go for some real yorkshire fish n chips lol x

Reactions: Therapon
L

Leedslad1969

Thankyou steve

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…