Hola...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
...I've taken a week to look around and have decided to rest my bones here for a while.

Thanks to everyone for being so friendly & welcoming.

:)

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
...I've taken a week to look around and have decided to rest my bones here for a while.

Love the track choice, but you'd already know this... :tiphat:

Hello again and welcome @DiamondJoe As I say to everyone, be active, remain active and far you will go.
Nice to have you with us.. :)

Reactions: Pearls
27 April 2015

Well hello again and Welcome, very Interesting Profile reading, though not very informative as to your requirements needs or desires, (Or is it, Hmmmmmmmm !!!) anyway, Whatever your philosophies on life and how its treating you, we hope you have fun here, and meet some new friends along the way, Our Regards @The-A-Team

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Well hello again and Welcome, very Interesting Profile reading, though not very informative as to your requirements needs or desires, (Or is it, Hmmmmmmmm !!!) anyway, Whatever your philosophies on life and how its treating you, we hope you have fun here, and meet some new friends along the way, Our Regards @The-A-Team
Thanking you.

Tbh, my requirements are met and my desires should be obvious... And as for my philosophies, well, just pay attention to my posts...

But if there's anything else you want to know, just ask and ye shall receive :)

Reactions: The-A-Team
3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Thanking you.

Tbh, my requirements are met and my desires should be obvious... And as for my philosophies, well, just pay attention to my posts...

But if there's anything else you want to know, just ask and ye shall receive :)

relative density of honey to wine?

Reactions: Admin