Homemade Bdsm Toys

• Thread starter Thekinkypair
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Holy fucking shit. I just did a Google image search for "Homemade bsdm toys".

Not gonna forget that in a hurry. :eek:

199caf3285e0bd327986b8cd4a6bdc9b.jpg

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
Will have to take some pics, but added stable anchor points into the walls, for rope and restraints. Pretty cool actually.

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Will have to take some pics, but added stable anchor points into the walls, for rope and restraints. Pretty cool actually.

Now that is something we would like to do. ***Starts poking holes in the walls and ceiling***
Seriously though the building construction doesn't really lend itself to restraint bolts unfortunately. One of the reasons we opted for the cross instead.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Just went into Homebase for a couple of brackets and picked up 15 metres of soft polypropylene rope for £1 :collar:

S

Sammy

Just went into Homebase for a couple of brackets and picked up 15 metres of soft polypropylene rope for £1 :collar:

What kind of rope is that excuse my ignorance - I've probably seen it just not recognising the name
Sx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
What kind of rope is that excuse my ignorance - I've probably seen it just not recognising the name
Sx

It's a manmade plastic but in this case, unlike some others, this one is really very soft and flexible. Ideal for bdsm use.