How Did You Know?

• Thread starter Violet_and_Phil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
V

Violet_and_Phil

Morning lovelies!
I was just wondering what folks first experience swinging was like and how did they decide it was for them?
I'll go first, the first time I had a threesome was with my flatmate an her partner at the time. It was great fun but not quite what i was expecting.....think multiples of 2 are the way forward x

V

Violet_and_Phil

Yeah im pretty interested in how folk found themselves here.
I've had a couple of threesomes since the first one but its been a looooong time, that's how we ended up here with you lovely lot x

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Wev'e had quite a few 3-somes, FFM :eek: :D.
Started when i told my 2nd and now partner , about my love for ladies.
Got nattering to a lady, she worked in a club, arranged to meet her..
Our first 3-some.. we are still freinds.
We rarely play in clubs.. unsure why? Guess we get carried away with the social aspect, when in a club enviroment. Plus my partner isnt a huge club fan..

We tend to meet, either here, a local pub, or theirs. We like the intimacy..
3-somes.. can be tricky to arrange, re all attracted etc.. and gaining a ladies trust, "yes im really bi" nope im not doing it for him.
Shes joining an already established couple.. no mean feat.
What does she gain.. the best of both worlds ;) male and female attention.. rolled into one.
Our three-somes have got better with experience.. all the ladies.. we have stayed in touch with.. and when they are about, often.. meet again.
Its a three-some 3 equally involed.. 3 having the Same amount of, fun.
Not a couple and a spare part..
Although our ladies to get thoroughly spoilt, by us both in the sac, hence a lot of repeats.. and regular playmates. X

V

Violet_and_Phil

☺ Thanks for sharing! We've never been to a club.......yet....but have plans to give it a bash. I like the ladies but think I would like to meet a couple at some point too. It's just hard to meet folk, we met a Spanish couple a while back but for really aggressive when we couldn't chat all day x

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Wev'e had quite a few 3-somes, FFM :eek: :D.
Started when i told my 2nd and now partner , about my love for ladies.
Got nattering to a lady, she worked in a club, arranged to meet her..
Our first 3-some.. we are still freinds.
We rarely play in clubs.. unsure why? Guess we get carried away with the social aspect, when in a club enviroment. Plus my partner isnt a huge club fan..

We tend to meet, either here, a local pub, or theirs. We like the intimacy..
3-somes.. can be tricky to arrange, re all attracted etc.. and gaining a ladies trust, "yes im really bi" nope im not doing it for him.
Shes joining an already established couple.. no mean feat.
What does she gain.. the best of both worlds ;) male and female attention.. rolled into one.
Our three-somes have got better with experience.. all the ladies.. we have stayed in touch with.. and when they are about, often.. meet again.
Its a three-some 3 equally involed.. 3 having the Same amount of, fun.
Not a couple and a spare part..
Although our ladies to get thoroughly spoilt, by us both in the sac, hence a lot of repeats.. and regular playmates. X
Perfect :sneaky::D

M

meet_the_fockers

☺ Thanks for sharing! We've never been to a club.......yet....but have plans to give it a bash. I like the ladies but think I would like to meet a couple at some point too. It's just hard to meet folk, we met a Spanish couple a while back but for really aggressive when we couldn't chat all day x
They did what?
Stand your ground stick to your limits.. never be persuaded!
Theres a thread around somewhere... about first club visits... when i find it..
Clubs should be fun.. not intimidating..
I treat them.. like my local, with benefits..
Good Luck your young.. looking at your profile, you shouldnt have to many problems! ;) Any uncertainties.. im usually about. :) x

M

meet_the_fockers

V

Violet_and_Phil

Thanks ☺ I'm so glad I found this place, you're all so easy to chat to!
I'm looking forward to put first club visit but a like to get some practice before hand........put P at ease a wee bit he's a bit quieter than me!
@meet_the_fockers I know I couldn't believe it either! Kinda put us off a little....but we just cut all ties and became totally unavailable to them. No time for that sort of noise! X

M

meet_the_fockers

Thanks ☺ I'm so glad I found this place, you're all so easy to chat to!
I'm looking forward to put first club visit but a like to get some practice before hand........put P at ease a wee bit he's a bit quieter than me!
@meet_the_fockers I know I couldn't believe it either! Kinda put us off a little....but we just cut all ties and became totally unavailable to them. No time for that sort of noise! X
Yeah wer'e a good bunch.. some are a tad speshuuuuuul though! :D xx sounds like you have your heads screwed on! Xx

Reactions: Therapon
V

Violet_and_Phil

hahahaha yeah it's screwed on sometimes but others I forget where I left it! Sounds like I'll fit right in here, im a bit speshul myself x

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

I knew I wasn't looking for a relationship and had enjoyed a 4sum with an ex partner and wanted to experience it again.
I've been really lucky to have had some fantastic meets involving couples, it doesn't seem to ever work out with single men, unless I meet them a few times.

P

peakcouple

We'd both had group experiences when much younger, usually the result of alcohol.. etc :cool:. Then we married our exes and it was one-on-one sex for a long time, with our exes and others. Very soon after we'd met we decided to try a club - something new for us both - and went to La Chambre. We loved the scene so much we went clubbing at least once a month for the next couple of years. Then we moved on to home meets. We still enjoy clubs occasionally (see some of you next month! (y))

At first we thought clubs would be full of young people but found many 'late starters' in the swinging world, like us, became very good friends with some and we've been playing together ever since.

Most of our swinging is with even numbers of M and F, but we've have had few 3somes of both types. We enjoy 3somes during 4somes if that makes sense, one person watching and usually taking pics, which we find makes things even more erotic.

Wish more people would be open enough to try swinging, it would probably save a lot of marriages / relationships.

V

Violet_and_Phil

I hear you @peakcouple if folk would just actually open up to their partner and be honest about it then I think alot of folk would be much happier, especially in a marriage/ long term relationship! Forevers a long time to be dissatisfied in the bedroom x

Reactions: Pearls
T

The_Bibas

For us
We are both outgoing in different ways.
Biba is initially shy. A bit like a cat I guess just watching. Then usually without warning she pounces
We have been together 11 years and I still can't predict the pounce.
I on the other hand am more obvious.

Biba attacked a pole dancer in a strip club one night many years ago and the overall response from everyone who watched this public display planted the seed that has grown to why we are here today.
It's addictive

Stephen