How discreet are you..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'm new to this, yes I know another vanilla!! Until I'm comfortable and understand this community more, I'll be a beacon of discretion, I have a couple of friends who may be interested, depending on my experiences. So be gentle with me........not.

Well welcome again from me! New to the scene/lifestyle too or the site or both really?
We've a very nice community here, you'll find it's calmer and more relaxed.. No hassle, more open mindedness.
Just really a good place to be as a lifestyler, newbie, or curious.

The more friends - the merrier. And we do encourage people to spread the word, not only to help build our little home, but you will also get extra membership time too.

I do look forward to seeing you write more, as I have seen already; you're articulate.
(y) :)

Enjoy and I hope you get everything you want from the site, remembering though that we are still quite new and it's building up lovely. x

W

Wolf

Only a couple of friends know about us and they have now joined a site too lol. Will we burn in hell for corrupting them?!! :whistle:Otherwise no one knows. They'ed only get all jealous anyway mwaahahahah :whipping:

Reactions: Admin and Lace
L

Liz

My family have no idea ....they know I have a naughty streak but would never dream that I swing or even that I'm bisexual. I have a close friend that knows Everything and one work colleague who is in her late 20's and each Monday morning wants the low down of my weekend activities ..........she loves listening to this old bird having a much better sex life than she does (y):D

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Everything and one work colleague who is in her late 20's and each Monday morning wants the low down of my weekend activities ..........she loves listening to this old bird having a much better sex life than she does (y):D

Ha that's the way!! :whipping:

Reactions: Liz
D

Deleted member 811

I am completely discreet. I do not feel the need to tell anyone what I may get up to and especially with whom I may be with.

Reactions: Admin
R

RedHotFox

Iv never tried it, or met up with anyone or been to a social meet!! to be honest it doesnt really interest me or do anything for me in a sexual way!! I get turned on with having just one partner (i dont like sharing at all, i get very jealous), but im open minded with swinging & sharing:) Iv had 2-3 threesomes in the past, which was awesome with two men (never threesomes with ladys as it wouldnt turn me on, watching my man shag someone else), but i know a few people who are in open relationships or just enjoy the whole swinging life style but most of them are really discreet about it, but they know they have no problem in telling me about it as i would nvr judge them !! However i am very kinky & love to dress up & experiment with toys, whips & chains!! but only with my man!!! hehe

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Iv never tried it, or met up with anyone or been to a social meet!! to be honest it doesnt really interest me or do anything for me in a sexual way!! I get turned on with having just one partner (i dont like sharing at all, i get very jealous), but im open minded with swinging & sharing:) Iv had 2-3 threesomes in the past, which was awesome with two men (never threesomes with ladys as it wouldnt turn me on, watching my man shag someone else), but i know a few people who are in open relationships or just enjoy the whole swinging life style but most of them are really discreet about it, but they know they have no problem in telling me about it as i would nvr judge them !! However i am very kinky & love to dress up & experiment with toys, whips & chains!! but only with my man!!! hehe
Go you for being honest xxx:love:

Reactions: Admin and RedHotFox

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
The only people that know I'm involved are other in the bdsm/swinging community and that is the way I want it to stay. My son has no idea and as he lives at home with me it makes it difficult to use my home for meetings

Reactions: Pearls
L

Lovers_For_Life

Honesty & openness are the best way - but - despite what they claim, so many people are judgmental. So, unfortunately its best to assume people might 'out' you - and act accordingly. Only people within the Swing and Fetish/BDSM scenes really have much idea, for us. A very small number of close friends know a little bit. Generally, they seem to find it intriguing - perhaps wishing they could too..?

Within our families, its all hidden - :( Very vanilla, unfortunately. Lady L's daughter lives with her and like @Therapon 's son, very much limits what we can do, at home. She also seems slightly suspicious - if we say we are going out - where are we going..? We will say, but no more - just the place. But you can tell she suspects something.... :confused: Wish we could be more open....:whistle:

I xx

G

guy4fun

I know this is an old discussion but I have to say that, after having had an on-going MFM threesome for around ten years, I consider that not telling anyone - ever - contributed to the longevity of our relationship and friendship. At the time I was married but in a sexless relationship and my sex life was the best ever, thanks to them. I never told anyone, not because of fear of reproach, but because I didn't want to lose the ability to continue something that I would class as "the best ever" of something, in this case it was my sex life and my friendship with them. I have never understood why (notably it's usually men) have to brag about their "conquests." Anyone that hears them is going to be fearful of being talked about in the same way if they were to enter into a relationship with them, so all these guys do is shaft themselves..... so to speak. OK, I'm off my soap box now!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I have never understood why (notably it's usually men) have to brag about their "conquests." Anyone that hears them is going to be fearful of being talked about in the same way if they were to enter into a relationship with them, so all these guys do is shaft themselves..... so to speak.

You are spot on there. Men always give the game away.. Okay not always, mostly.
Why they/we do it I will never know. It's always a 'gloating' reason for down the pub, but in reality they're just being an arsehole.
fact... ;)

M

meet_the_fockers

We are extremely discreet, pampas grass lines my drive, along with red flashing neon arrows... This way to heaven.. We have a gold revolving statue of a couple doing doggie.. On the front lawn..
We have huge speakers at each side of our door.. Thought they looked a little tacky.. So.. I painted them red and covered them in glitter.. When pressing the doorbell.. It alerts the neighbourhood.. Ding doing ding doing... Their here.. The swingers are here.. To the theme of the Austin powers movies.. Yo baby.. Come inside... Yo babbbyy
Your imagining aren't you? Lol I know you see it lol... Now...
Anyone want to come for tea??
:rofl:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Good for
We are extremely discreet, pampas grass lines my drive, along with red flashing neon arrows... This way to heaven.. We have a gold revolving statue of a couple doing doggie.. On the front lawn..
We have huge speakers at each side of our door.. Thought they looked a little tacky.. So.. I painted them red and covered them in glitter.. When pressing the doorbell.. It alerts the neighbourhood.. Ding doing ding doing... Their here.. The swingers are here.. To the theme of the Austin powers movies.. Yo baby.. Come inside... Yo babbbyy
Hahaha I just bloody choked on my toast now woman..Thats the best today, 3 sugars for me please :rofl::rofl::rofl:xx

G

guy4fun

Yes please. One sugar in mine, please. And have you got any biscuits? Afternoon tea's not the same without biscuits.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

LMAO!! :rofl: :D
You do make me laugh.. I perfectly imagined every single thing you wrote there.. Just amazing!
:p xx

I have an image of a Capri parked outside, furry dice and 'Tracy and Daz' written on the windscreen haha :D

M

meet_the_fockers

LMAO!! :rofl: :D
You do make me laugh.. I perfectly imagined every single thing you wrote there.. Just amazing!
:p xx

I have an image of a Capri parked outside, furry dice and 'Tracy and Daz' written on the windscreen haha :D
Ok don't go overboard pmsl.. I knew you'd be able to see it.. Hey don't knock it my house, is the most talked about house in the neighbourhood so proud *puffs out chest* :rofl:

Reactions: Pearls and Admin