• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

How Do You Celebrate Christmas?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3870
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 3870

So, I'm curious to know how people celebrate Christmas! Do you have any special traditions with your family? However you celebrate it, I want to know

Reactions: Pearls

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Just with family we have a big dinner on christmas day and a buffet on boxing day, the only real traditions we have apart from that is the tree going up on the 11th (my nanna' s birthday) but on turn the lights on from the 21th (it was the day Bob (my granddad) sadly died and he loved Christmas especially the tree)

27 April 2015
We have the full family traditional Christmas day, at home, with a massive Christmas dinner, and loads of drinks, with our immediate family around Yorkshire, On boxing day, we drive down to Chesterfield area for a huge get together at a hotel with all the distant familys, and have another boozy do, but waited on this time...... (very nice lol) and that's it back to work normally, as in the UK, we both work with the public so that's our Christmas in a nutshell.
Regards @The-A-Team

24 November 2015
Christmas day working so will be spending my xmas on boxing day with family, 10am boxing day dip I must be bonkers but all in a fantastic cause (Macmillan nurses ) then all together for a traditional lunch before a party at my local xx

D

Deleted member 1402

Usually with my parents but have no plans to do anything this year.

11 September 2016
City
Corby
Time wise it's split between visiting family (spread around the UK) and trying to get some relaxed time at home to recharge my batteries.

Celebration wise it's all about home cooking, laughing with family & friends and appreciating how lucky I am (and maybe the odd drink or three).

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
We have my two little ones on Christmas till midday on Christmas Day. Visiting my to eldest daughters on Christmas Eve. Take the kids back to their mon at 1pm Christmas Day. Then it's just the two of us, with me Mr Brum back at work Boxing Day.
Don't get visitors so it's a. Try quiet one for us

D

Deleted member 3870

I love the variety of these answers! Personally, I'm with my grandparents like every year. When I was little it used to be a whole big family affair but everyone has gotten older now and have their own lives. So since I've lived with my grandparents from the age of 10, it's just been us three. And also my dog since last year

M

meet_the_fockers

Christmas Day myself.. lil un n mr F.. my lads flying over... will be my first without my eldest daughter and her two kiddies.. who emigrated.. in june.. and my last with my youngest daughter, who is emigrating in feb.
Ive always had just my kids and grandkids, around at christmas.. its magical.. i lost my parents years ago.. so my kids are the only family i have left... so it will be lovely, but also tinged with a little sadness... I'm looking forward to it.. but not...

D

Deleted member 3870

Aww big hugs hun

Reactions: Therapon
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Lew is working Christmas Eve, Christmas Day , Boxing Day and the following day so apart from a bit of snogging under the mistletoe it will be quiet this year x

That was me last year. I worked all over Christmas and left Mrs Brum on her own

26 July 2016
Usually have family stay over but this year I'm (Mr666) working nights on Xmas eve and Xmas day so it'll be finish work (hopefully on time) then home to open prezzies with Mrs and the dwarf , then off to the land of nod for a few hours

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…