• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

How Long Before You Know Youve Been Stood Up?

1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
sat in car waiting for a girl I arranged to go on a date with. She let me know she was running late so took a slow drive to pick her up. That was an hour ago I last heard from her. Now her phones off and not getting replys to my messages. How long do I wait?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
If she's off here and is messing you around, let us know.
If not, unlucky.. seems your time could be up and you've been let down.
Good seeing you again of course.

1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
If she's off here and is messing you around, let us know.
If not, unlucky.. seems your time could be up and you've been let down.
Good seeing you again of course.

no not anyone off here. It's a lass I know through work. Gonna give it till half 7 then go get some tea. Will be gutted as driven nearly an hour to get here. Hate being messed around.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
no not anyone off here. It's a lass I know through work. Gonna give it till half 7 then go get some tea. Will be gutted as driven nearly an hour to get here. Hate being messed around.
Hmm not cricket old bean, hope you can continue to be professional. She's bombed you out mate, esp after an hour + with no replies.
Go and get something to eat and a pint. She's obviously messing you around. No need for it, but it happens.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
We would never stand anyone up that's so disrespectful. Have never been stood up whilst swinging but it happened a couple of times when I was a lad lol. We have had the phone die thingy on a couple we met and also ours has done it once too so it can happen

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We would never stand anyone up that's so disrespectful. Have never been stood up whilst swinging
Agreed. Hugely disrespectful. If you don't fancy that person or aren't really interested, just be honest. It saves heartache and frustration.

Reactions: Pearls
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Agreed. Hugely disrespectful. If you don't fancy that person or aren't really interested, just be honest. It saves heartache and frustration.

I don't know if its me being blunt or its the right thing to do but we are always very honest with folks on sites like this. If we get some mug shots through of some potential victims, Sorry that should say lovely pics of some playmates. We both look at them and the profile in depth and then decide what to do then we mail back and say either sorry we would not want to take this further or a nice message saying lets talk about things. we feel whilst its not nice getting knocked back but the people can then waste no more time on us and go find someone who wants to meet them

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
well an interesting thing happened tonight. The young lady in question works in the petrol station where my depot is. I pulled in for fuel and she ran over to the truck in tears and give me a big hug. She dropped her phone texting me and it exploded. So when she went to put the sim in her old phone was a different size. She was full of apologies and begging me not to hate her. Felt a bit guilty myself if I am honest. So we are going out on the 19th. I think one more chance is worth a go.

Reactions: Joanne
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…