how long have you used the internet?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Corby
I first got on-line in 1996 via OS/2 Warp's limited internet service. I found nothing interesting! lol But then in 1997 I got an unlimited dial up internet account and that was it, I was hooked! I also opened my first adult site that same year. Been running adult sites ever since. :)

I cannot even remember my first internet use, but I know I was sweet an innocent then and would never of imagined being online for any naughty things! Xx

4 July 2017
City
Corby
hehehe I've run naughty sites for 20 years. :D

Really you are a naughty boy! So I imagine you have met some very interesting people? What kind of naughty sites.... I would so love to run my own club but then I don't suppose I'd have any of the fun xx

28 May 2015
Let's just say my sites are very "extreme". :) I'm also an amateur erotica author.

I've come across some cool people of all ages and from all corners of the world!! :D

Reactions: Scott&Lexi
28 May 2015
Extreme ay well that sounds interesting!

Awww that's great, you will have to let me know if you publish anything, I would enjoying reading your work xx
I don't know if you'd be into what I write. It's very, very extreme. I can't even post it here, or on most sites. :eek: But, it's what I like, and I have a following of over 2000 on my site. :)

Reactions: Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Corby
I don't know if you'd be into what I write. It's very, very extreme. I can't even post it here, or on most sites. :eek: But, it's what I like, and I have a following of over 2000 on my site. :)

Oh well I cannot comment on what I don't know! But I'm intrigued!

Unless it's animal related or wrong age stuff and poo stuff that freaks me out! Haha

That's a great following I only have 63 followers on here :X3: but I like them all!

Very, very Extreme dosent really give me a lot to go on though... Tell me more xx

28 May 2015
Oh well I cannot comment on what I don't know! But I'm intrigued!

Unless it's animal related or wrong age stuff and poo stuff that freaks me out! Haha

That's a great following I only have 63 followers on here :X3: but I like them all!

Very, very Extreme dosent really give me a lot to go on though... Tell me more xx
Okay cool then! Please see my private message. :)