• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

how long have you used the internet?

4 July 2017
City
Corby

I cannot even remember my first internet use, but I know I was sweet an innocent then and would never of imagined being online for any naughty things! Xx

4 July 2017
City
Corby
hehehe I've run naughty sites for 20 years.

Really you are a naughty boy! So I imagine you have met some very interesting people? What kind of naughty sites.... I would so love to run my own club but then I don't suppose I'd have any of the fun xx

28 May 2015
Let's just say my sites are very "extreme". I'm also an amateur erotica author.

I've come across some cool people of all ages and from all corners of the world!!

Reactions: Scott&Lexi
28 May 2015
Extreme ay well that sounds interesting!

Awww that's great, you will have to let me know if you publish anything, I would enjoying reading your work xx
I don't know if you'd be into what I write. It's very, very extreme. I can't even post it here, or on most sites. But, it's what I like, and I have a following of over 2000 on my site.

Reactions: Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Corby
I don't know if you'd be into what I write. It's very, very extreme. I can't even post it here, or on most sites. But, it's what I like, and I have a following of over 2000 on my site.

Oh well I cannot comment on what I don't know! But I'm intrigued!

Unless it's animal related or wrong age stuff and poo stuff that freaks me out! Haha

That's a great following I only have 63 followers on here but I like them all!

Very, very Extreme dosent really give me a lot to go on though... Tell me more xx

28 May 2015
Okay cool then! Please see my private message.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…