• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

How To Have A Meet

Do you pre arrange meet ups at swingers clubs before you go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
27 December 2015
City
Ipswich
Hi all,

Just want to find out how everyone goes about arranging meets? We have never had a full play meet as yet and last time we went to the VA (for the 2nd birthday bash) everyone seemed already pre matched off before they had gotten to the club?

Want to know the best way to get a successful meet that will hopefully leads into a full play meet?

Getting bored of online chats being full on to meet Each other but when you explain we have kids and can't meet straight away they stop talking or whittle away!!? Is it just us?

Answers on a post card!! Lol

Last edited:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
You're not alone trust me. I will leave this to members to add opinions and advice, but you're not alone honestly.
I will say it can be very hit and miss this..

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
Tricky one.......we'd actually agree that the Socials are brilliant for networking, getting to know people, (so many people!) making future connections, but we tend to treat them as such, just socials.....no guaranteed 'extras'.

However, chatting (here) has led to some lovely connections, a few have taken quite a long time to arrange (location, time factors, commitments) but if you're patient, persistent, and true, it will happen for you. You can't rush these things!

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Sometimes we prearranged meets and sometimes we don't. Deodns on who we've been talking to and if they like to go to clubs and the club we intend on going to in particular. We may look to arrange a meet there if they do. We tend to do new meets this way.
Our private meets are usually always for people we have already met previously.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…