How Would Your Ideal Meet Go

• Thread starter NigelandJulie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
N

NigelandJulie

How would you like your meet to go and be up with the expections you hoped for

Reactions: Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
its a difficult one to answer ,I have had one meeting ,we had dinner which was nice and parted with a kiss in the carpark in the rain ...nothing since , I go with no expectations always hope it would go well ..........and things develop from there ..

Reactions: BlancoGoGo

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
For a first meet I'd be happy if we got on well and had a good laugh, anything else can wait for another day. I like to get to know people first, the "wham bam thank-you mam" stuff just doesn't do it for me.

M

meet_the_fockers

Hmmm...
Meet for drinks.. get really silly n giddy.. perhaps go somewhere where, theres music and mayhem.. dancing, laughing..
Coming back here.. being very relaxed very daft.. and all laughing as we fall into bed.. ;)

X

XX

Random phonecall asking to meet us both, lots of intrigue & mystery, then meet up and turns out they are from Camelot and we've won the lottery :cool:

Apart from that a damn good laugh and lots of fun with nice people who we'd be happy to meet up with again (y)

Reactions: Therapon
27 April 2015
hmmm relaxed, fun, confidence oozing from everywhere, all getting on well, and let the evening develop into whatever develops naturally, no pressure no issues just great fun xx

D

Deleted member 1402

For a first meet I'd be happy if we got on well and had a good laugh, anything else can wait for another day. I like to get to know people first, the "wham bam thank-you mam" stuff just doesn't do it for me.
+1 (y)

B

Bump-n-Grind

The best meets are where things flow really well & nobody has to try too hard. That could be a private or club meet.
So for us it'd start with plenty of laughs, I wouldn't rule out dancing (as some people on here can confirm :D)& end with some spectacular sexy fun

D

Deleted member 1402

The best meets are where things flow really well & nobody has to try too hard. That could be a private or club meet.
So for us it'd start with plenty of laughs, I wouldn't rule out dancing (as some people on here can confirm :D)& end with some spectacular sexy fun
:lol:

M

meet_the_fockers

:sneaky:

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

A relaxed evening with lots of giggles and plenty of chat. Dinner and a few drinks and at the end if the evening...a feeling that you have made some great new friends. If sexy play happens..fantastic but if not we're cool with that too xxx

N

NigelandJulie

For us...obviously chatting on here and building up a good repour so when you meet face to face everyone is chilled and relaxed, a bit of banter and laughs over a couple of drinks and hopefully that click of sexual attraction, and take it from there, if it happens it happens, if it don't at least we've had a laugh & chat over a couple of drinks and everyone goes home with a view of nota wasted evening.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Ours would be meet in a quiet pub for a couple of drinks then if all is going well invite them back to ours for a drink. Following further drinks, chatting and laughing and loads of flirting leading to the point the sexual tension bursts out all over and our clothes just start falling off.lol

N

NigelandJulie

Ours would be meet in a quiet pub for a couple of drinks then if all is going well invite them back to ours for a drink. Following further drinks, chatting and laughing and loads of flirting leading to the point the sexual tension bursts out all over and our clothes just start falling off.lol
That sounds good to us, count us in :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
25 July 2016
Meet somewhere were they feel safe get a drink or two then if there is no objections on both sides decide if we should stay or go and take it from there

M

meet_the_fockers

Double take then thought it said flown! :rofl:

N

NigelandJulie

Lol if ykh wanna come visit we won't say anything to put you off
We would love to come and visit you both, unfortunately Julie's dad is very I'll at the moment, but if the offer still stands in a few weeks then no problem x

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Would have to agree with a majority of posters here.... meet for drinks, hopefully everyone gets on and can have a decent conversation, maybe a little flirting and see how it goes from there.

Would rather just a social from the first meet though, gives us a chance to talk about what we are all looking for, and then if everyone agrees, make a 2nd meet and go with the flow (y)

Have to agree, there should never be any pressure to do anything other than get to know each other on a first meet. However if it all goes well then thats fine but otherwise by having a break it allows you to think about things in your own time.