Humiliation

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 February 2016
Not for me, however if it gives some pleasure for me to do it to them, then I’m ok with that ?

I feel exactly the same as Tiger. However, as NotSoFireproof said, it must be based on respect, and that we know we are just acting.

As Skippy01 said, "There's just something about being used and abused for someone else´s pleasure...". I love a woman who enjoys being used just for pleasure, especially if she enjoys more than just one at a time. I find the situation really erotic and I think the woman in this situation incredibly sexy. I also love to give pleasure so I understand and agree entirely. I can sometimes be somewhat submissive and I also liked to be used just for sex. However, in a couple I was with, he was cuckold but without excessive humiliation to him.

For me it's hard to humiliate someone who I respect, even while just acting. And I give respect to a man who is happy to share his partner with me. If I don't respect both of them, I couldn't be intimate with them.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls