I Am Doing A Month Of Raising Awareness For Mental Health Month

• Thread starter louise1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

louise1970

As you are all aware I do alot of raising awareness for charities that are close to my heart.If you can spare the time could you post a green heart on your profile to show you care.This month is Raising Awareness for Mental Health as 1 in 4 suffer in silence and many lose their battle with their illnesses through lack of support and understanding I know at first hand what it can do as two out of three of my children were diagnosed a few years back.I be appreciative if you do xxxx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
As you are all aware I do alot of raising awareness for charities that are close to my heart.If you can spare the time could you post a green heart on your profile to show you care.This month is Raising Awareness for Mental Health as 1 in 4 suffer in silence and many lose their battle with their illnesses through lack of support and understanding I know at first hand what it can do as two out of three of my children were diagnosed a few years back.I be appreciative if you do xxxx
For reasons we won't go into, we fully support this.
Louis please let us know if there's anything more we can do to help.
B x

M

meet_the_fockers

Great cause hun, i worked in mental health for many years.. its an illness not a condition.. a lot slip through the net, I'm afraid, as I'm sure you are aware.. medication, unfortunately a lot don't take it, and its a very vicious circle.
Green ribbons, green hearts.. i admire, i definately advocate these in peoples albums.. rather than as avatars.. party pooper me! :D..
Good luck with your awareness raising.. xxxx

L

louise1970

Great cause hun, i worked in mental health for many years.. its an illness not a condition.. a lot slip through the net, I'm afraid, as I'm sure you are aware.. medication, unfortunately a lot don't take it, and its a very vicious circle.
Green ribbons, green hearts.. i admire, i definately advocate these in peoples albums.. rather than as avatars.. party pooper me! :D..
Good luck with your awareness raising.. xxxx
Your far from a party popper minx2 do it for the cause as I have had to be their through two of my own that have suffered and it's a vicious circle but deal with it best way you can but your words mean alot :love:

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Your far from a party popper minx2 do it for the cause as I have had to be their through two of my own that have suffered and it's a vicious circle but deal with it best way you can but your words mean alot :love:
Well you know where i am.. i left that line of work years ago.. its to mentally draining and emotional im afraid. X

L

louise1970

Ha we are fine thankyou sweetie.. although i wish this cold would rack off.. half shift for me today so... not three bad! :D xx
Well new week can't be as bad as the one I just had but hope the cold clears up and your feeling better soon minx2 x

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Having been deeply affected by the mental health issues of close family this is a cause I will happily support in any way I can.

Xx

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York

I hope you get lots of support for this and manage to help people, because as some of you know I have had my own battles with depression.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi everyone... @louise1970 firstly I think this is an amazing thing for you to do and mental health is something that's close to my heart personally.
However, and here's where we're the bad guys;
We're more than happy for you to add them as your profile covers, more than happy to allow things like this in the gallery..
Myself and all the staff have discussed this - but we can't allow them for avatars, am very sorry to say.

As you will know, we do show support for good causes, such as Pride, LGBT community.. we changed our logo when the Paris and Belgium terrorist attacks took place, and done the same for things such as breast cancer awareness and so forth.
We as a site, will show support to causes by changing our header logo or things on the site to reflect support from us as a whole.

What we sadly can't have, is people using such things as their avatars.
The green hearts in some we have right now, I'm happy to add to our header image as a show of support.. But we need to look at things from a different perspective.

If I was a newbie and just joined a fun, sexy and well run community and swinging site, I'd instantly be put off and feel concerned why so many people are using green heart avatars, when we enforce and stipulate across the site, that avatars must be of themselves and not explicit.

We insist that avatars are of people, and enforce this for new members. As such this is actually double standards for us to allow this and not other images for people's accounts.
Secondly, what concerns us is this could set a precedence, making way for other causes and members to want to show support for such causes, using avatars and sadly we just can't allow that.

So can I please ask that those who have changed theirs, put avatars of themselves back on.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Admin. x

L

louise1970

Hi everyone... @louise1970 firstly I think this is an amazing thing for you to do and mental health is something that's close to my heart personally.
However, and here's where we're the bad guys;

We're more than happy for you to add them as your profile covers, more than happy to allow things like this in the gallery..
Myself and all the staff have discussed this - but we can't allow them for avatars, am very sorry to say.

As you will know, we do show support for good causes, such as Pride, LGBT community.. we changed our logo when the Paris and Belgium terrorist attacks took place, and done the same for things such as breast cancer awareness and so forth.
We as a site, will show support to causes by changing our header logo or things on the site to reflect support from us as a whole.

What we sadly can't have, is people using such things as their avatars.
The green hearts in some we have right now, I'm happy to add to our header image as a show of support.. But we need to look at things from a different perspective.

If I was a newbie and just joined a fun, sexy and well run community and swinging site, I'd instantly be put off and feel concerned why so many people are using green heart avatars, when we enforce and stipulate across the site, that avatars must be of themselves and not explicit.

We insist that avatars are of people, and enforce this for new members. As such this is actually double standards for us to allow this and not other images for people's accounts.
Secondly, what concerns us is this could set a precedence, making way for other causes and members to want to show support for such causes, using avatars and sadly we just can't allow that.

So can I please ask that those who have changed theirs, put avatars of themselves back on.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Admin. x
I completely understand too no explanation needed either will go back to normal avatar as last thing I need is to upset anyone xx

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I completely understand too no explanation needed either will go back to normal avatar as last thing I need is to upset anyone xx
Thank you for your understanding. Please do by all means add one as your header image, or add it in the gallery.
We don't want to upset people but sadly, we enforce this rule to all about their profile photos and this does go against that rule.
Thank you though.
If you'd like, I'd gladly add one to our header logo as a show of support? x

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon