I Never Did..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Mind about the little things.
You can ignore me, dislike me but I don’t care because I’m me and I won’t change me. Call me names, say I’m not good enough, say I’m ugly, say I’m fake, say I’m fat.. I don’t care eh. :love:

What don’t you care when it comes to little things?
Or do you? ;)

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
You can ignore me, dislike me but I don’t care because I’m me and I won’t change me. Call me names, say I’m not good enough, say I’m ugly, say I’m fake, say I’m fat.. I don’t care eh. :love:

Or do you? ;)
Would you care if we called you sexy, attractive, seductive , funny and downright classy then ?

And I never did care what anyone thought of me. I know who I am ( dashingly handsome , uber fit, genius , downright sex god......Oh and I dont take myself seriously and can have a laugh about myself more than anyone else so heyho. Xx G

19 March 2015
I don't care what people think about me I have spent too many years worrying and bothering about it, So I just do me and if it bothers anyone it's their problem.

Vxxx
Agree. This is what I mean myself personally. Don't like me? Don't like anything I do or say? Not my problem, only yours...
We spend far too much time worrying about what others think. I'm of the stance that - if you don't like me, our posts, stances, media, phrases, expressions = then fuck right off as you're not worth our time anyway.
Can't be doing with players and people who play with other people's emotions and feelings.
Why even bother to look & perve at the pics anyway, if you're not bothered to even acknowledge or get involved in the first place. People are sly and self centred sadly.
Totally hear you. xx

D

Deleted member 6485

I care and worry too much about near enough everything and anything...always have and most likely always will. Thats just me. Even stupid things like being a couple of minutes late makes panic set in. I read too much into things. Usually add 1+1 together and get 3 etc.
Hopefully, one day...my mathetical ability will improve x

19 March 2015
I know I shouldn’t care but somethings I take to heart ,just little things,going through life feeling no one wants you does hurt , yes I laugh it off , but deep down it’s always there ...
Then everyone should always take into consideration what they say & react to, shouldn’t they. We’re all human and all have feelings; even if the other person doesn’t.

10 July 2018

Or do you? ;)
Inside the scene or out…?

Outside: I rarely care what people think of me, as a person… and care a great deal about what people think of what I do. (Much as whan I was a financial director, I didn’t care much whether people liked me, as long as they respected my work.)

I don’t care much about whether people think I’m ‘nice’ (although oddly, I care a great deal about whether other people are.) I do care a great deal if someone thinks I’m stupid… and care even more if I proceed to prove them right.

Inside the scene: I don’t care if people think I’m not worth talking to, because I don’t (or haven’t for some years) meet. I don’t care that much if folks think I’ve no real right to be in the scene if I’m not an overtly active participant in the scene. (Caveat: I care if the site owner thinks that; I’m very glad you don’t.)

I do, however, hugely care if people believe I’m dishonest, if people think I’m misleading… even by omission.