If Tripadvisor Did Swinging

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

We were asked tonight at a social what is our ideal meet....
Well in truth we stumbled for an answer.

When we started this 18months ago we had a specific fantasy /desire but maybe our goals were too high because clearly we have diluted of objectives..

So I am sat here, after meeting this bloke who lied about his age and his height.. considerably on both counts.. Thinking what to write on his verification as he has left us a glowing one..
He is 6 inches shorter and 12 years older and is using out of date photos.

Last week another bloke stopped half way through to check his condom as he couldn't tell if he had cum or not..
WTF!
Again another glowing verification..

Do I become TripAdvisor and say it as it is, or do I go with the flow and say how great they are.. Bla bla bla... Afterall their previous verifications don't mention the truth..
"Crap in bed.. No wonder he is single"
Or
"Pint sized grandad trying to be young but good fun to talk to"

Lol
Welcome to the world of TripAdvisor swinging..

Answers on a postcard

X

XX

Polite but honest is what we'd go with. So ermmm for no. 1 : Nice guy, very exciteable and No. 2 : Great conversationalist, possibly numerically challenged ;)

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
T

The_Bibas

Truth always...without hurting feelings to much. People use verifications to decide on s meet so truth but not degrading xxx :0))
I was subtle and kept to the good points but made it clear that not our cup of tea.
Biba is ranting this morning about the iPhone filters.. Lol
She has a point too.
People should not be allowed to post touched up photos on sites that rely upon them being honest.. Thank goodness we rarely travel to meet people and insist they travel to us. It was a waste of two hours travelling for him but only ten minutes for us.
Bloody iPhones!

M

meet_the_fockers

The way i see it verifications, are simply this.. to testify the person is actually real,
If you care to elaborate, on the type of person they are/were, is entirely up to you..
Ie Hot, Sexy..
Ie pleasant and polite.
Ie is real but not as expected..
I guess one persons luke warm cup of tea.. could be anothers glass of moet?

Im always honest without being, insulting.. i think, if you verify someone, and they dont verify, back.. well it speaks volumes.

26 July 2016
Yup , you have to be honest but mindful most people can be quite sensitive about appearance or sexual prowes , if their online description is less than accurate maybe suggest to them it might be better to alter it to reflect the reality , no doubt some people are specifically looking for a pint sized grandad :)

24 November 2015
Honesty yes always I am quite blunt if I meet someone and they are not whom I thought them to be, bending the truth or lying to someone about themselves will always be found out in the end

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
T

The_Bibas

Yup , you have to be honest but mindful most people can be quite sensitive about appearance or sexual prowes , if their online description is less than accurate maybe suggest to them it might be better to alter it to reflect the reality , no doubt some people are specifically looking for a pint sized grandad :)
Or a premature ejeculator.....no its just precum... I think.
No wait let me check..
What does cum look like...
Mine is invisible but I felt something..

Lol

Reactions: Findaswingersclub

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
This is a double edged sword. From my point of view, we want people to leave verifications for others, with a two fold purpose;
1, to tell other members - yep this member/members are real and we've met them in the flesh so to speak
2, to tell other members of good times, bad times, to warn people/others of any misfortunes or even to highlight good times and promote said members for the benefit of others.

Focusing on the negative side of verifications, the difficulty is whether to be brutally truthful or bending the truth somewhat.
Of course, any flame or derogatory verifications get removed.. but I firmly believe that all systems like this, including those on other sites, must be there to reflect the person(s) you have had dealings with.

Obviously if a down right nasty bad egg, then you'd expect to see this reflected. But if a meet went not quite right for various reasons (on either side) - that's not really important. What is important is how the person is portrayed in the verification.
Being honest is key here..
The couple, SF/SG in question could be a right tosspot and someone leaves a verification but rather than risk hurting the person or upsetting them, they leave a relatively okay one, meaning other people, potentially, won't know the 'truth' of this side of the person.

I know it happens and mostly through not wanting to upset people.
I've seen verifications left here, when in fact some were the opposite of what the members really thought. And I know this for a fact.
Sadly it happens but people also deserve to know there could be issues, but without being to the quick about it and actually flaming/being derogatory.
Honesty is the best policy, but being truthful will also help the community as people's black books are very important to them in this lifestyle as you get to know who to avoid.
(y)

M

meet_the_fockers

This is a double edged sword. From my point of view, we want people to leave verifications for others, with a two fold purpose;
1, to tell other members - yep this member/members are real and we've met them in the flesh so to speak
2, to tell other members of good times, bad times, to warn people/others of any misfortunes or even to highlight good times and promote said members for the benefit of others.

Focusing on the negative side of verifications, the difficulty is whether to be brutally truthful or bending the truth somewhat.
Of course, any flame or derogatory verifications get removed.. but I firmly believe that all systems like this, including those on other sites, must be there to reflect the person(s) you have had dealings with.

Obviously if a down right nasty bad egg, then you'd expect to see this reflected. But if a meet went not quite right for various reasons (on either side) - that's not really important. What is important is how the person is portrayed in the verification.
The couple, SF/SG in question could be a right tosspot and someone leaves a verification but rather than risk hurting the person or upsetting them, they leave a relatively okay one, meaning other people, potentially, won't know the 'truth' of this side of the person.

I've seen verifications left here, when in fact some were the opposite of what the members really thought. And I know this for a fact.
Sadly it happens but people also deserve to know there could be issues, but without being to the quick about it and actually flaming/being derogatory.
Honesty is the best policy, but being truthful will also help the community as people's black books are very important to them in this lifestyle as you get to know who to avoid.
(y)
And breathe lol

Reactions: Pearls
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Tell the truth and be dammed lol. OK if the folks we meet are a little heavier than we thought or a touch older we can go with that but if the folks are a lot older or unlike the profile then we walk away. We would also verify them but would also say what the issue was also

Reactions: The_Bibas
T

The_Bibas

(y)
I totally agree.
Some sites allow people to hide or remove verifications from public view so therefore the truth really is hidden.
Start a swingadviser site
Stephen

T

The_Bibas

Giving a verification is hard sometimes, and also accepting them too.

We have some very nice ones given to us from the dark side, respectful and non graphic, and that's how we also send them back.

Some of the people we have verified decided not to display, this is their choice, we don't put people down just because they were not our cuppa tea, just as much as we are not what everyone wants out of this.

If we was to get one giving graphic detail, then we would not display it, its up to the individual how they type, but also there has to be a level of respect in what they decide to put about you.

Some of you like to see "He fucked me for hours" or "she squirted and drowned me" sort of things, but we find that to be degrading to the person, if someone turns up (on time) and are the real deal, then that's all that needs to be published.

Other people we have met have not given any verification, its not to say we wont meet them again, as this is not about what's written on a website, its about the person in general, if they liked us enough to meet again, then that's all that counts.
But if someone has turned up on time but has lied about themselves and the option is there to hide a verification/warning it is misleading to others

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
All verifications good or bad should be displayed, thats why you have no option here but to have them unless you don't get left them xx

Reactions: The_Bibas