I'm A Celeb@!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

I don't watch it, only know that they eat bugs and camp out.
Not for me, I'd probably physically struggle with everything, which will then effect my mental stability, they'll be carting me off to the local nut house!
*awaits the disagrees*

Reactions: MP386
7 November 2016
City
London
What would be your best challenge...

Probably anything that involved my having to do something cerebral (as you might've guessed, I try not to watch much TV)

What would be your worst...

Anything requiring a bit of a expansive emotion for TV audiences

As for living off the land, I was a soldier for a few years before I went to university and still like to some times :)

M

meet_the_fockers

I don't watch it, only know that they eat bugs and camp out.
Not for me, I'd probably physically struggle with everything, which will then effect my mental stability, they'll be carting me off to the local nut house!
*awaits the disagrees*
There are none :rofl: yes the nut house hmm

M

meet_the_fockers

What would be your best challenge...

Probably anything that involved my having to do something cerebral (as you might've guessed, I try not to watch much TV)

What would be your worst...

Anything requiring a bit of a expansive emotion for TV audiences

As for living off the land, I was a soldier for a few years before I went to university and still like to some times :)
Be a soldier? Do you dress up then :whistle:

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

For me it would be anything involving the 3 legged fiends. I couldnt be in the same room never mind have one one me or eat one. Shudders!!!xxx

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I think you might be right!! I was thinking hmm 3 legs.. is there such a creature.. then i thought ahh shes talking man!! But she cant be they no, make her shudder.. well maybe sometimes :D
I think to much!!
Hahahah no i meant the not so incy wincys lol. Although depending on who was in the jungle it could well be a man lol xxxx

M

Midland....

I'm pretty sure I'd be awful lol. Terrible with heights, don't fancy eating bugs! Love camping though and I'd smash the cooking round the camp fire

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I think I could manage them all, I'm not whimpish in any way but not to sure on heights but would give anything a go.. eating an eyeball that explodes would be testing though :eek:

D

Deleted member 3289

I'm a Celeb is one of my guilty winter pleasures...I just love how after 2 weeks a digestive biscuit gets them all so excited. I think I'd enjoy it all except the confined spaces -no way! Off to practice my shower scene...

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
T

The_Bibas

I have had most things down me throat so that doesn't bother me
I have to deal with shit stained bogs in filthy customers houses so not bothered by smells
Always up unsafe ladders so not bothered by heights
Always dealing with fakes and assholes so other camp mates not an issue.
Dealing with geordie boys? Bloody waste of space and oxygen.... Sorry ant and deck!

If it was Dermot O'leary.. yum yum
XxxxBIBAxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Therapon
14 November 2016
City
Chesterfield
I'd like to think there isn't anything I wouldn't try to do but the eating tasks might be the hardest thing if my belly doesn't like something it tells you in very exsplosive style lol

Reactions: Pearls
26 July 2016
Being ex military I wouldn't have any issues with the roughing it and eating the bugs but anything that involved creepy crawlies alive would freak me out , the ones where they get tipped all over you , I'd scream like a little girl :eek:

Reactions: Pearls