I'm Verified!! Hehe

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
So I'm verified now. :) I thought I had to publicly share my personal photo which is why I was hesitant. But our wonderful @Admin assured me this wasn't true and kept it private. Thank you so much as I do have friends here! :)
You're so welcome and thank you so much for your support.... We value your support and I value our friendship. Thanks man.

M

meet_the_fockers

You're so welcome and thank you so much for your support.... We value your support and I value our friendship. Thanks man.
So who is he? Ha I'm joking @Vex lol only one vex ai.. thank goodness :rofl:

T

The_Bibas

So I'm verified now. :) I thought I had to publicly share my personal photo which is why I was hesitant. But our wonderful @Admin assured me this wasn't true and kept it private. Thank you so much as I do have friends here! :)
Well done.. But you still look like a vampire.. Xx

T

The_Bibas

Thats because the picture is of a vampire character in a movie
Do you not see many films?
Thank you so much for clearing that up for me.
I feel so silly for not guessing that.
If only I wasn't so frosty on all these marvellous modern thingymagigs.
But so pleased that your blade like eyes spotted this for me.. Like a deacon for the rest of us..

If you need help with the rest of the characters let me know and I'll snipe around and see what I can do.

XxxBibaxxX

30 October 2015
Thank you so much for clearing that up for me.
I feel so silly for not guessing that.
If only I wasn't so frosty on all these marvellous modern thingymagigs.
But so pleased that your blade like eyes spotted this for me.. Like a deacon for the rest of us..

If you need help with the rest of the characters let me know and I'll snipe around and see what I can do.

XxxBibaxxX
Love it Biba :tiphat:

T

The_Bibas

I do :mwah:

but owe you an apology - for some bizarre reason I thought it was MTF I was replying too so was a bit abrupt in my original message - Sorry
I apologise for shooting you down in flames
Xx