Indecent Proposal

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
So you've seen the film, you know the score - would you do it?
(If unsure then will explain below)
Basically there's a couple and they get offered a £1m deal for a millionaire to sleep with his wife for one night.
Things go all sorts of shapes of right and wrong...

But would you?
Would you spend the night with someone for £1m?
Would you allow your partner to spend the night with someone for £1m?
Over to you....

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

Me: Yes. Lis: Yes.

Thank you very much. We're off on hols for a year :)

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
yes it's like swinging but been paid a million pounds to do it, well unless said millionaire was a weird creepy sex pest as I seem to remember he is in said film though I may be misremembering.

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 4901

I'd do anything except poop and animals...

Probably for a lot less...

Or maybe just for fun...

Or because the WiFi is down.

Gosh I'm a slutty mare.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Hell I'd sleep with a roomful for a packet of crisps and a bottle of pop. I'm in! Where do I sign up? :)

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
For £1m? Absolutely!
As long as they're not into anything over-the-top-weird , then yes I would.
Debts, begone!

T

Tigress

Billy and I were having this discussion yesterday. There's an old man who lives next door to our local pub. His trousers are held up with string and I don't think he's had a wash for many years. I said I'd do him for £100k. Billy told me I was cheap!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

T

Tigress

And Billy can definitely have my permission. £1 million would make life a whole lot easier...

M

meet_the_fockers

Myself n mr F have had this convo.. i think after watching the film.
We are of different opinions.
Me yes especially if we had no money.
Having said that, i dont think theres a mother on the planet that wouldnt sleep with someone, to feed her children or put clothes on their backs...
If it was a case of earning a cool mill..hmm... I'm unsure.. if i was single i wouldnt hesitate..
As a couple? I watched the film i saw the effect it had on their relationship.. so i dont know.

Ok maybe if he threw that delicious dress into the mix also.. ;) xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Seeing the outcome of the film and how Redford muscled his way in then no, if it was Redford though...:whistle:

19 March 2015
I think the point is yes, it's similar to swinging, but this is different isn't it.. this is not swinging. it's a romantic and lustful connection.
To allow your wife/husband etc off for an entire night on a yacht way out at sea, for £1m.. is a bit different to swinging etc.
I do like this;
Go for it a nice 1m and I could spend 50k of it getting the guy tortured and shot later so not all bad ;)
Ha! :D ;)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

I think the point is yes, it's similar to swinging, but this is different isn't it.. this is not swinging. it's a romantic and lustful connection.
To allow your wife/husband etc off for an entire night on a yacht way out at sea, for £1m.. is a bit different to swinging etc.
I do like this;

Ha! :D ;)
Your as bad as him!!! :eek: