• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Indecent Proposal

19 March 2015
So you've seen the film, you know the score - would you do it?
(If unsure then will explain below)
Basically there's a couple and they get offered a £1m deal for a millionaire to sleep with his wife for one night.
Things go all sorts of shapes of right and wrong...

But would you?
Would you spend the night with someone for £1m?
Would you allow your partner to spend the night with someone for £1m?
Over to you....

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

Me: Yes. Lis: Yes.

Thank you very much. We're off on hols for a year

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
yes it's like swinging but been paid a million pounds to do it, well unless said millionaire was a weird creepy sex pest as I seem to remember he is in said film though I may be misremembering.

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 4901

I'd do anything except poop and animals...

Probably for a lot less...

Or maybe just for fun...

Or because the WiFi is down.

Gosh I'm a slutty mare.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Hell I'd sleep with a roomful for a packet of crisps and a bottle of pop. I'm in! Where do I sign up?

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
For £1m? Absolutely!
As long as they're not into anything over-the-top-weird , then yes I would.
Debts, begone!

T

Tigress

Billy and I were having this discussion yesterday. There's an old man who lives next door to our local pub. His trousers are held up with string and I don't think he's had a wash for many years. I said I'd do him for £100k. Billy told me I was cheap!

T

Tigress

And Billy can definitely have my permission. £1 million would make life a whole lot easier...

M

meet_the_fockers

Myself n mr F have had this convo.. i think after watching the film.
We are of different opinions.
Me yes especially if we had no money.
Having said that, i dont think theres a mother on the planet that wouldnt sleep with someone, to feed her children or put clothes on their backs...
If it was a case of earning a cool mill..hmm... I'm unsure.. if i was single i wouldnt hesitate..
As a couple? I watched the film i saw the effect it had on their relationship.. so i dont know.

Ok maybe if he threw that delicious dress into the mix also.. xx

MOTM

18 July 2015
Seeing the outcome of the film and how Redford muscled his way in then no, if it was Redford though...

19 March 2015
I think the point is yes, it's similar to swinging, but this is different isn't it.. this is not swinging. it's a romantic and lustful connection.
To allow your wife/husband etc off for an entire night on a yacht way out at sea, for £1m.. is a bit different to swinging etc.
I do like this;
Go for it a nice 1m and I could spend 50k of it getting the guy tortured and shot later so not all bad
Ha!

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Your as bad as him!!!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…