Inspection

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
The hard soles clack as I walk across the hard polished wooden floor hearing this you spring to your feet and straighten your body hugging red dress. As I reach you I drop my worn leather doctor's bag smile and say,
"You look good"
"You too" you respond as your eyes flick over me noting I'm fully suited.
I look up at carabineer firmly attracted with twisted rope to one of the rooms exposed beams,
"Don't move" I command as I remove my jacket and walk to door to hang it neatly, your eyes go wide as you watch me walk back rolling up my shirt sleeves,
"Your watch?" You ask staring at the silver chain hanging between a button and the pocket of my waist coat,
"Of course, a gentleman always carries a good pocket watch"
"Of course" you answer.

I reach down in to my bag and pull out two sturdy black leather cuffs and matching collar, with out a word I stand before you and you pass me each of wrists in turn as I buckle the cuffs securely around them, then I move behind you and brush your hair over your shoulder before carefully unclipping your fine gold chain and placing firstly in a red velvet bag then in my leather bag as I do you stretch your neck up readying yourself for the leather collar.

"Right" I say as walk round you "shall the inspection begin"
"Yes" you answer as and flash of excitement burns in your eyes, I place a finger on your red lips before calmly saying
"Answering back......5" I then walk to your back and run a finger over the hem of your dress dress before adding,
"Not correctly attired, red dress" I pause as my finger flicks to your stocking clad leg and note I'm unable to feel your stocking tops "not short enough......6.....4.....15" I then slowly unzip it and slide it form you, as I did with my jacket I walk over to the door and hang it.
Looking back at you I note your black lace bra so sheer I can visibly see your erect nipples, I sigh "wrong bra, not matching her dress........4......2.....21" I move behind you again unclip your bra and drop it in to my bag then I retrieve another one, this one though is a half cup one opposed to the full cup you were wearing.

My fingers linger on your nipples as I make sure your breasts sit comfortably in they new bra adding "erect nipples........-2.......19" I then attract a small length of shimmer steel chain to each of the cuffs then raise your hand above your head clipping it into the carbineer. I walk around your again before running my hands down your torso to your waist "no suspended belt......3.....22" say as I return behind you and run my hand over your soft arse "wearing knickers.........8......30, thong though.........-4......26" I then hook my fingers under your waist band and pull your knickers down just enough that you wiggle and they drop to the floor.
My hands move to your front and part your legs, my fingers slowly run over your crotch and inspect every inch and fold of your vulva I find 3 small hairs and say "hair's 3.....3....29" my hands slid down again feeling the tops of your hold ups "Stockings.....-2.....27" I then walk to your front again my eyes race over your beautiful naked body before I order "Left leg" you give me and as my eyes reach your feet I add "flats not heels....2....29, other leg" I drop your leg before you give your right one "flats.....2...29"
I walk around round looking at your hair, your make up, amd even your finger nails and smile "make up done.....0, hair combed and down......0, nails painted.......0 slut red.....4.....33" I stopped and lifted your leg slid your red shoe off "not matching......4.....37".

Standing in front of you I look you in your eyes and say,
"37 next time you much do better, last time it was only 32"
"Sorry, sir" you responded softly
"A prefect girl scores a 0, even a good girl scores under 24"
"But......" Your voice tails off
"Tell me have you scored badly on purpose?" I enquire
"Ermmmmm well...." You mumble
"I see" I pause thinking "wants a high score which is a bad attitude......2...1...and even 40"

I reach down in to my bag and pull out a leather flogger, I swing it in the air I'm unhappy with its woash so place it back and pull out an olive wood paddle. I place the paddle against your arse measuring it up against you I'm happy swing it back and slap it against your right buttock and count "ONE" I do the same against your left buttock counting "TWO" I continue until I get to 4 before stopping,
"You know your meant to count along......6.....46. 42 to go" as the paddle slammed on to your right cheek and I counted "FIVE" you mumbled "five" the rhythm of counting and paddling continued as your cheeks went from pale flesh, to soft pink, then angry pink, finally as I counted "THIRTY TWO" you moaned "Thirty two, FUCK"
"Language.......2......48, 48 less 32, 16 to go" I didn't paddle your bum though instead I reached in to my bag retrieved a ball gag and fastened it around your head "this doesn't mean you stop counting and no more profanity, just numbers"
"Ummmm ock-kay" you gargled past the gag before a stifled "Thirty three" formed in your throat and "THIRTY THREE" clearly rang from my lips as the paddle slapped against your reddened bottom again this continues until I swung a final swing as we counted "Forty eight"

My hands run over your exposed flesh and though your now sweety hair and kiss your neck, nibble your ear, hook my middle finger into the ring and your collar and whisper
"Shall we begin?"
"Yes, sir" you gargle without a though knowing and happy that your inspection and paddling is just the beginning.