Interesting Article, Are Females Ever Straight

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
23 February 2016
City
Port Melbourne
Women are either bisexual or gay but 'never straight'
A study has found that most women who say they are straight are in fact aroused by videos of both naked men and naked women

Most women are either bisexual or gay but "never straight", a study suggests.

Research has found that though lesbians are much more attracted to the female form, most women who say they are straight are in fact aroused by videos of both naked men and naked women.

"This shows us that how women appear in public does not mean that we know anything about their sexual role preferences"
Dr Gerulf Rieger

Read more at Women are either bisexual or gay but 'never straight'

Reactions: Pearls
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
This type of theory has been doing the rounds for years one study proves it the next discredits it. Yes it seems most women are aroused equally my men or women in photographs or in videos that though is quite different to arousal by a person standing in front of you.

D

Deleted member 1402

This type of theory has been doing the rounds for years one study proves it the next discredits it. Yes it seems most women are aroused equally my men or women in photographs or in videos that though is quite different to arousal by a person standing in front of you.
Have to agree with this (y)

T

The_Bibas

Is a man straight?
We have our g spot in our prostrate for a reason...
And it's not to get excited having a crap

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

I tend to agree, most of my female collegeaues are 'straight' its amazing, how many little quips and, inuendos, they come out with when a cute 'new' nurse/ female young house officer appears on the scene..
Women are drawn to beauty.. the female form is beautiful.
The male form... yes attractive.. nice shoulders, chest etc.. but no disrepect, they struggle to rival.. a sexy young lady.. in a lacey, underwear set.. if that makes sense?
I do think that many 'straight' ladies are very curious and do wonder what it would be like, to get down n dirty, with the same gender, i also think that a lot of ladies.. when theyre are out together giggling and drinking etc.. are more prone to take it that step further...

Reactions: Deleted member 3657
P

peakcouple

Most of the females we play with are bi-playful at the least, only one friend has said she doesn't like FF contact, although she's happy to watch it. But maybe swinging women are not a true sample of women in general?

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
10 July 2018
I don’t recall meeting any straight ladies. :)
I’ve met, and know, a few¹ but certainly most women I know are at least bi-curious.

The obvious one who springs to mind is my ex-wife. As I’ve mentioned before, a lovely lady, but a) very conservative about sex in general, and b) utterly, completely, 100% so straight, you could metaphorically use her as a ruler.