Is The Chat Now Giving False Facts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

I'm up at 3 in the morning which is a bit unusual but as I look in to see any messages unsee that chat now has over 30 people in it. Surely not? So is the chat now app showing loads of people in that are actually there or are you all there actually???

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'm up at 3 in the morning which is a bit unusual but as I look in to see any messages unsee that chat now has over 30 people in it. Surely not? So is the chat now app showing loads of people in that are actually there or are you all there actually???

Since the apps came into play it shows those on mobile in chat even if they arent online unless they actually log off the site yes abit misleading at first but no doubt itll work out its kinks
It's this..;) (y) x
Unless people physically log out, it will show who's online. Most of us just close the app, without logging out - which means you're logged in.
Just as it will show members' online statuses even though they may have the site minimised until the evening for example.
But yes,. as the app is closed and not logged out, it will show people online - because technically, they are online.
Hope this helps.

D

Deleted member 3411

I figured it was something like that but the trouble is you end up thinking someone's there and then when they don't message you back you think they're ignoring you..... don't suppose there's an easy answer to this.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I figured it was something like that but the trouble is you end up thinking someone's there and then when they don't message you back you think they're ignoring you..... don't suppose there's an easy answer to this.
I can safely say, most people are usually tucked up in bed at 3am - and if they're known to you and you/them, they will reply anyway. But think - 3am is quite early and most won't be active due to work etc that morning?
Although I do know a lot are active deep into the night too.

Well there is an easy answer to it. Message someone if you are trying to get hold of them, and if they're there - they will reply.
If not, they won't until later on, if at all.

I doubt many will be around at 3am though.. ;) (y)