Is There Any Members From Bridgend?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Mrs Brum is booked to sing at a new 1940s event in Bridgend on the 10th June. We had planned to drive back on the evening but she has now been asked to sing at the evening dance. So we are looking for an hotel in the area, not too expense.
Hoping the may be a few members here who can recommend a few locations.

Reactions: Pearls and Lace

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Mrs Brum is booked to sing at a new 1940s event in Bridgend on the 10th June. We had planned to drive back on the evening but she has now been asked to sing at the evening dance. So we are looking for an hotel in the area, not too expense.
Hoping the may be a few members here who can recommend a few locations.
Oh fantastic! We're not far from there actually.. Would happily pop up and show some support and meet you both.
Well we used to have loads from there, but bit of a long story..
@SexyTatts is closer to Bridgend than we are (I think or is it exactly halfway) there's some lovely hotels there. I'd personally recommend staying at McArthur Glen and check out the prices there.

Reactions: Brumcouple2013
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Oh fantastic! We're not far from there actually.. Would happily pop up and show some support and meet you both.
Well we used to have loads from there, but bit of a long story..
@SexyTatts is closer to Bridgend than we are (I think or is it exactly halfway) there's some lovely hotels there. I'd personally recommend staying at McArthur Glen and check out the prices there.

Would love you both to pop along and say hello. Might be able to get you a couple of tickets fir the dance on the evening if you fancied it.

Going to be a long weekend, as I am driving back from Normandy on the Friday and load car with PA Kit and drive to Bridgend Saturday morning, travel home Sunday morning.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Would love you both to pop along and say hello. Might be able to get you a couple of tickets fir the dance on the evening if you fancied it.

Going to be a long weekend, as I am driving back from Normandy on the Friday and load car with PA Kit and drive to Bridgend Saturday morning, travel home Sunday morning.
Blimey that's a drive and a half.
Look, we live 30 mins from there and will gladly attend, put you up at ours for the evening afterwards and cook you a decent breakfast the following morning before you head home.
How does that sound to you?
And we'd love to pop along,. thank you.
We share similar interests - WWII, Normandy and so forth. So it would be my/our pleasure. :)

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Blimey that's a drive and a half.
Look, we live 30 mins from there and will gladly attend, put you up at ours for the evening afterwards and cook you a decent breakfast the following morning before you head home.
How does that sound to you?
And we'd love to pop along,. thank you.
We share similar interests - WWII, Normandy and so forth. So it would be my/our pleasure. :)

That us so very kind of you both. Of course we will accept your kind offer and let me know about dance tickets. A few pints on me to say thank you

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
That us so very kind of you both. Of course we will accept your kind offer and let me know about dance tickets. A few pints on me to say thank you
You're most welcome both and it's our pleasure. We will drop you a PM tomorrow about it and take it from there.
We'd love to pop along and honestly it's not far from here, if you can tolerate a 20-30 min drive from the hall, then you can rest at ours rather than crash at a hotel. It's not a problem at all. :)

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
You're most welcome both and it's our pleasure. We will drop you a PM tomorrow about it and take it from there.
We'd love to pop along and honestly it's not far from here, if you can tolerate a 20-30 min drive from the hall, then you can rest at ours rather than crash at a hotel. It's not a problem at all. :)

I am sure after a day and half driving a wartime jeep back from Normandy and then the drive to Bridgend, a 30 min drive to yours would be a pleasure

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I am sure after a day and half driving a wartime jeep back from Normandy and then the drive to Bridgend, a 30 min drive to yours would be a pleasure
Of course. Will get some nice nibbles in, some good whisky/brandy/wine and have a catchup. And in the morning will cook something nice and hearty for your travels home. If you stay long enough may even cook a decent roast :D
The pleasure's all ours. Would you still actually be in the jeep and have it with you?
Anyway glad to have helped and looking forward to it. :)

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
No wont have the jeep unfortunately. Going home to WALSALL on the Friday and travel to you in a little more comfort.
Will have an early start Saturday morning as we will need to be in Bridgend by 9am

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
No wont have the jeep unfortunately. Going home to WALSALL on the Friday and travel to you in a little more comfort.
Will have an early start Saturday morning as we will need to be in Bridgend by 9am
Yes a very long and tiring weekend, but we will help and at least you will be in comfort and not in a hotel etc.
Well we are already looking forward to it.
Hopefully you will have plenty of photos of Normandy and so on too. Thanks both. :)

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
It will have to be port as you know the old saying " whiskey makes you frisky and brandy makes you randy". I don't drink whiskey and love brandy. Guess the port is the safer option lol

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It will have to be port as you know the old saying " whiskey makes you frisky and brandy makes you randy". I don't drink whiskey and love brandy. Guess the port is the safer option lol
Whatever goes, whisky,brandy.. Well brandy randy. Oooer.. Naughty peeps.
Let's keep an eye on those stocking tops!
Am sure it will be brilliant.
Talk about impromptu :)