It Started With A Text Pt1

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
28 December 2021
This is a recap of a meet I had back in early 2011 that is posted on my personal blog but I thought I'd share with you here.

It all began with a text.
It was a normal day at work, busy and people requiring their bits done yesterday. All of a sudden my phone vibrated in my pocket, I knew that it wasn't my wife as she had only just sent me an email. Removing the phone from my pocket I was surprised to see it was an old friend asking if I was free tomorrow night.
My reply was short, "sure what do you have planned?" After what seemed an age his response came back. It read "Have a friend who wants some special treatment ;) It may work out good as she may want to meet you again if you impress :D". This was rapidly followed with a message saying that my wife was ok with it as he'd already checked with her. I knew she'd be fine with it but it felt very strange not asking her first, but hey I'm not one to complain when a rare opportunity arises.
The next day at work was busy so I didn't really have time to think about the evening, despite being forwarded some texts of what the fem was expecting from us. On the drive home I then started to get nervous as all I'd been given was an address, a time and instructions on where to park. After grabbing something to eat, a hot shower and sprucing myself up I headed off on the 30 min drive to location given.
I finally arrived at the location and parked as instructed. Nervously I got out the car and was greeted by my friend. He said that when we entered the house there would be no intro's straight away, we were just to grab her straight away. We walked to the house and quietly knocked on the door. It opened slowly and we both entered a darkened hallway. Without waiting my friend pinned her to the wall and kissed her vigorously whilst I squeezed her bra clad breasts and thrust my hand inside her panties. Her clit was throbbing as my fingers moved over it and the moist heat from her pussy showed she was enjoying the attention. Slowly I eased one finger in and felt her shudder as she spread her legs wider. Not one to disappoint I slid another finger inside and started to thrust them upwards.
Eventually she pulled away from my friend and kissed me passionately before pulling away and leading us both to the lounge. In the new light I see a stunning brunette with a cheeky smile. She grins and pulls me towards her and slowly undoes the buttons on my jeans before reaching inside. Her hand wraps around my cock and slowly moves up and down as she proceeds to kiss me and explore my mouth with her tongue. My hand moves to the back of her head to allow me to grab her hair which makes her gasp. Quickly I loosen my jeans so they fall to the floor and force her down towards my engorged cock. She opens her mouth and eagerly takes the whole length as I hold her head tight against me. Unable to control myself I start to fuck her mouth, slowly at first but getting more forceful each time. My friend has now worked his way behind her and is teasing her pussy getting it ready. I release her head long enough for her to say "Fuck Me Now" to my friend who wastes no time in doing so.
She returns to sucking my cock, or at least me fucking her mouth. We start to thrust together as she is now helpless and entirely at our command. Her mouth is so hot as I thrust in and out I start to lose control and fill her mouth. At the same time my friend starts to grunt and fill her pussy as well. She shudders uncontrollably and we struggle to hold her up as she collapses under the intensity. We lay her on the sofa and allow her to recover her strength. Finally she introduces herself properly to me and thanks me for making a fantasy about being seduced by a total stranger come true. I grin and say "well we're not strangers anymore!"
After a short while we have recovered sufficiently to continue. She looks up at me and spreads her legs inviting me to play with her pussy. I oblige by inserting two fingers whilst teasing her clit with my thumb, she gasps and asks for more. Slowly I insert a third and fourth finger all the while my friend is stroking her breasts and teasing her nipples. She wriggles and tells me she can take more should I wish to see. Cautiously I slide my thumbs inside as well and slowly move my hand. As I push slowly she sighs and tells me that nobody has ever done this to her before. I can't help but grin at realising I'm corrupting her. She spreads her legs further inviting my hand to go deeper until I'm almost up to my wrist inside her welcoming pussy. Finally she begs me to stop and reaches out for my cock. Skilfully she guides me into her and thrusts her hips towards me. The force of her thrusts almost cause me to lose balance so I thrust back harder into her wanton pussy. "Harder" she says so I continue to thrust harder forcing her down into the sofa as I do. Eventually I can take no more and speed up momentum before cumming deep inside her.
All fully spent now we take a while to calm down and take in exactly what has happened. She reaches over and kisses me before thanking me for a fantastic night. I grin and say "the pleasure was all mine". Eventually we all get dressed and say our goodbyes. As we leave I kiss her passionately goodbye and squeeze her tight before walking out the door.
My mind is all over the place as I make the drive home. Just as I pull up outside the house my phone alerts me to a text from an unknown number. The message reads "Saturday, 8.30. Just you on your own this time :)"