It's Christmas @ Social Swinging! x

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We've had a real tree every year for 12 years, then last year we tried another artificial and can say, real are messy (mud/water wise) but soo worth it. The smell! Ahh lovely.. But go to a farm and get one if possible. Far better. :) :christmas_tree:

E

EvilS

One of the best bits of Christmas is going out and digging up a real tree.
I still go with my parents to help them dig theres....
I look forward to that and the Christmas dinner more than the gifts nowadays.
Can't wait to be tucking into too many pigs in blankets :)

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Come on all get the decorations out and lets see how good those profiles can look for christmas xx

Reactions: Lace
M

meet_the_fockers

One of the best bits of Christmas is going out and digging up a real tree.
I still go with my parents to help them dig theres....
I look forward to that and the Christmas dinner more than the gifts nowadays.
Can't wait to be tucking into too many pigs in blankets :)
Will you be donning your xmas jumper for the event ? :D

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 2610

Just seen the notice on the board its xmas jumper day next week. Have to dig out last years buy or shall I invest in a new trendy jumper mmmm...

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Never done that myself, but my OH has, we have always had a real tree and have a large collection of individual baubles we have collected since we got married and some that he inherited from family.

This will be the third Christmas without a tree as we are away again.

Sarah x x x

PS Loving the site decorations

We've had real tress for over 10 years, but last year after finally completing the house, (DIY etc) it didn't seem right to put a real tree in the living room. So we had an artificial one, and I will say - it is pretty nice.
Never dug one up either to be honest.. :)

And thank you Sarah. x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh aye, there's nothing quite like having no furniture left besides a chair and a whopping great 7' Christmas tree :D
We had new carpets laid literally a week before the tree and even had our new sofas delivered on Christmas Eve! No.. Wasn't going to happen.
Was not happy with the furniture shop either (SCS for that matter and not cheap!) Christmas Eve sofa delivery? Ai ai ai.. x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
How's this for some cute pics... :)
Our artificial tree last year with one of our pups. This was our first artificial tree for about 10 years or so?
Nice it is.
WP_20141215_036.jpg WP_20141215_037.jpg

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Those dangly, dingly things at the top of the page are addictive - and driving my dog mental. Not sure which is worse, my playing or his howling :rofl:

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Hello Sexy Peeps,
Hope you like our Christmas theme..
Your baubles should move and chime on mouse hover - when you hover over them using your mouse.. (Unsure on Android) if they do not chime, please download the latest flash plugin from here;
Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions

I also added snow and holly here and there, you should be able to spot it.. ;)

:santa::christmas_tree::santa::pressie::santa::christmas_tree::santa:
Love these jingly bells. Only just found them when I've gone on to my laptop. I need some at work I think, Maybe I could get our ICT dept in the Christmas spirit.:D

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Love these jingly bells. Only just found them when I've gone on to my laptop. I need some at work I think, Maybe I could get our ICT dept in the Christmas spirit.:D
I can send you all the code etc.......I am sure it would help be festive? xx :christmas_tree::santa::pressie::pressie::santa::christmas_tree:

But it will cost ya £85 muahahahaha :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Joking.. :whistle:

Reactions: Therapon
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I can send you all the code etc.......I am sure it would help be festive? xx :christmas_tree::santa::pressie::pressie::santa::christmas_tree:

But it will cost ya £85 muahahahaha :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Joking.. :whistle:
Present company excepted but they are IT geeks and wouldn't know fun if it jumped up and bit them on the wotsits but thank you - most kind xx:D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Present company excepted but they are IT geeks and wouldn't know fun if it jumped up and bit them on the wotsits but thank you - most kind xx:D
Ooh I sense a talent behind that keyboard.! ;)
The whole thing is actually surprisingly small but yet creates such fun and humour. Really lifts the spirits. :)

You are most welcome, and any time - feel free... xx

Reactions: Looby&Lew
D

Deleted member 1030

hehe I know! I am trying my best to make a tune, I know it's achievable. :p
Haha! Same here... closest I've gotten is a slightly flat 'Jingle Bells' starting at the gingerbread man above the second G in Swinging :confused: