it's Friday evening..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

TownhouseTwosome

VIP Member
5 April 2015
I'm so predictable!!! A large slug of Martin Millers gin over ice, a squeeze of lime, a sprinkling of juniper berries and topped off with diet lemonade....all in a long glass with a straw so I don't smudge my red lippy :) lovely!!!

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I'm so predictable!!! A large slug of Martin Millers gin over ice, a squeeze of lime, a sprinkling of juniper berries and topped off with diet lemonade....all in a long glass with a straw so I don't smudge my red lippy :) lovely!!!
Now trust you to have a good description haha..... umberella too and a cherry xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Mr Therapon, Malt is my poison and red wine... Malt; Gelnfiddich, Isle of Jura, Penderyn. Ever tried Penderyn Whisky? If not, when we meet, which we will, I shall bring a bottle and you and I will share a glass my friend. ;)

Such a lady!! :) xx

Reactions: Pearls

TownhouseTwosome

VIP Member
5 April 2015
hahaha....lager and black, haven't had that for years!!! Do you remember Cherry B? Yum! When I was skint, my drink of choice was a 'White Lightening', which was a large shot of Australian White Wine (Ozzy Whites) and Diamond White cider. It was LETHAL and I think it was banned by the mid 90's in most places. 2 of them and I didn't need to drink again all night....#cheapdate #classybird! lol

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
hahaha....lager and black, haven't had that for years!!! Do you remember Cherry B? Yum! When I was skint, my drink of choice was a 'White Lightening', which was a large shot of Australian White Wine (Ozzy Whites) and Diamond White cider. It was LETHAL and I think it was banned by the mid 90's in most places. 2 of them and I didn't need to drink again all night....#cheapdate #classybird! lol
Yes Diamond white and after 2 I would be hammered haha it was lethal and rank if I remember but cheap night xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Half a worthy puhlease...
That'll be 60p please.
Damn... seems a lifetime ago. I wasn't buying - was serving then at those prices. My poison was cheap cider, Mad Dog, Tenant's Super, just.. oof too many but aye those drinks where interesting. White Lightening in the cider variant (not the mix mentioned above) was deadly stuff.
Thunderbird too.. Oof. :p

Reactions: Pearls