Its Not Hello...it's Hello Again.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Been out of action for a while ,real great to be back on here.The low -down is ,after an operation ,i developed a condition and ended up with MS.My confidence is rocked and still hoping to get a lot better...anywho...hi again...MRS opium :) xx
Hello welcome back ...oh and your ace legs are stunning as is the rest of you .... fantastic photos today ....
hope you have a lot of fun being back xx

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 2179

Been out of action for a while ,real great to be back on here.The low -down is ,after an operation ,i developed a condition and ended up with MS.My confidence is rocked and still hoping to get a lot better...anywho...hi again...MRS opium :) xx
Wow and what a return. Hi from us both x

19 March 2015
Hello! Welcome back both, great to see you back online and really hope that you're doing well now again. x