• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

It's Not Right...

• Thread starter Deleted member 4493
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 4493

... to go to a swingers club and have sex with your own partner... that's simply selfish! - What else is not right - over to you...

MOTM

18 July 2015
I disagree with that as we have met a lot of people that go to clubs and love to simply watch then go and have fun themselves, I wouldn't say selfish, some just don't want to take the next step

Reactions: Reletless2017
T

Tigress

I don't see anything wrong with doing that. What if you go to a club and there's no-one you click with that night? Should you be 'expected' to play with someone else. I would hope not. That's just not fun and slightly creepy.

Reactions: Brumcouple2013
P

peakcouple

We often start playing together in a public playroom then swap with another couple in there. When we started swinging we'd soft-swing with other couples then finish off the session together. It's always very sexy just to be among other fucking couples and guess some people just go for that.

P

paulnliz

Sharing is good I like it a lot but sometimes it's good to watch couples too but we like to share as much as we can

Reactions: Ms_kinky_Emma
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…