• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Jan So Far

10 December 2015
City
Barnard Castle
So how is everyone coping after the xmas and new year? How may are still giving up something and sticking to it> How many are now gym members and never been again. Just wondered as I have noticed at work already people quiting what they just under 2 weeks ago with some crap excuses

D

Deleted member 1402

Loads of hospital appointments (free next week, horrah!).
Failed diet.
Made a new friend but sadly lost one.
Loads of sex toys to review.
More positive, grateful and happier.
That's about it so far.
Looking forward to my new chapter in my book of life.

M

meet_the_fockers

January.. hmm..
Met some amazing people.
Finally have the means to buy our house, cash. So no rent or mortgage.. hence had the luxury of cutting my hours in work.
Just spent the weekend with some amazing people.. we cried laughing.
Looking forward to an amazing weekend, at the VA, and looking forward to meeting lots of freinds old and new..
Mr Fs transplant went well.. X
Booked a 3week hol in OZ.
If Carlsberg did Januarys!!

D

Deleted member 1030

Brilliant. Just brilliant!

Reactions: Therapon
1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
so far its going ok bar a small slip up with my wages. Got my credit score to go up. Signed up on here. Been a busy month.

Reactions: Pearls
14 April 2016
City
London
so far its been so so ... got my finance approved on a new taxi which was great! expected to be declined due to credit cock ups a few years ago, but that seems t be back on track. Then went and cocked up the last exam so have to go back in February to re-sit!

Said Id be vegetarian for January and se how it got month by month and so far so good. no meat cravings at all! starting yoga again after a month or so break which is good, and will b getting back to some sports once I feel better again.

just got to shift this horrid cough Ive had since just after Christmas.

Reactions: mtechstevo
1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
what taxi you getting? Something reliable I hope

14 April 2016
City
London
tx4 euro 6. hope its reliable, but if you know about cabs, you'll know they're all shit on the whole!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…