Just An Illusion

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

You talk
You flirt
You see body part photos
You share face pics.....

XxxBibaxxX

T

The_Bibas

Ok ? What is the Thread you are wanting to discuss...Stephen
No
It posted before I had finished it..
The point is you meet someone who you flirt with only to find that once you share face pics that your hopes are dashed...

Is it just me or is it the case that body pics get the taste buds going only for the face to make you lose your appetite..

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon
M

Mel007

No
It posted before I had finished it..
The point is you meet someone who you flirt with only to find that once you share face pics that your hopes are dashed...

Is it just me or is it the case that body pics get the taste buds going only for the face to make you lose your appetite..

XxxBibaxxX

M

Mel007

Yes good one.. I find that the verifications are pants .. I'm not going to judge on faces. people can grow on you.. but boring uneducated egocentric masogonistic narcisstick prople with huge egos... sorry no spell check available at the mo. .. I despair.xxxxx

T

The_Bibas

Yes good one.. I find that the verifications are pants .. I'm not going to judge on faces. people can grow on you.. but boring uneducated egocentric masogonistic narcisstick prople with huge egos... sorry no spell check available at the mo. .. I despair.xxxxx
Spots and hair grow on you too... But I am not looking to accept them so I won't deviate from what I want either...
Even if they do offer to wear a wig and a paper bag

XxxBibaxxX

M

Mel007

Of course we would love beautiful people. Had a meet this week with a guy who you would consider to be good looking and a charmer . So into himself.. fingers down throat omg.. I'd rather shag a g*** Joking.. but I make my point.xx

Last edited by a moderator: