Just Joined. A Little Help?

• Thread starter wyrdwoman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
W

wyrdwoman

Hello there, new to the site but not to swinging. ;)

I've received my welcome email but I don't seem to have full access to the site. When I try to do a member search, or click on the link given to photo verify, it tells me I am not allowed to view those. Any ideas?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

I've received my welcome email but I don't seem to have full access to the site. When I try to do a member search, or click on the link given to photo verify, it tells me I am not allowed to view those. Any ideas?
Hello,
That's odd.. I will check your account shortly and get back to you okay?
You should have access to do the PV etc already but there may be an issue as to why you cannot.
Please kindly bear with me while I check and will get back to you ASAP.
Regards
Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Okay, @wyrdwoman I can confirm the issue is due to an old existing thread that I moved on the weekend in regards to PV. The link (which I have now amended in the welcome message) is now pointing to here;
https://socialswinging.com/swinging-wiki/how-do-i-become-a-photo-verified-member.14/
Thank you for that, an oversight on our behalf from this weekend's adjustments.
Secondly everything else will be fully accessible once you become a Photo Verified member.
We do restrict some access to members who aren't PV'd for the initial 7 days (or if you PV before then).
After doing so, everything will unlock for you.
Hope this helps.
Many thanks and welcome again
Admin x

Reactions: Therapon
T

The_Bibas

Okay, @wyrdwoman I can confirm the issue is due to an old existing thread that I moved on the weekend in regards to PV. The link (which I have now amended in the welcome message) is now pointing to here;
https://socialswinging.com/swinging-wiki/how-do-i-become-a-photo-verified-member.14/
Thank you for that, an oversight on our behalf from this weekend's adjustments.
Secondly everything else will be fully accessible once you become a Photo Verified member.
We do restrict some access to members who aren't PV'd for the initial 7 days (or if you PV before then).
After doing so, everything will unlock for you.
Hope this helps.
Many thanks and welcome again
Admin x
Tut Tut Mr Neo..
Did you bust the matrix..

XxxBibaxxX

M

meet_the_fockers

Well feck me!! Get outta here!! Ello you!! X

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 3411

Welcome. You'll find we've all gone the way of pv here which stands for Picture Verified. The point with is that by proving who you are the rest of us can relax and chat to you without worry, that's one of the great things here, we have a relaxed and free crowd who are respectful.....but naughty.

27 April 2015

hello again and welcome, nice to see someone with some experience on the site, get yourself stuck into the forums and some new friends made, after that as you know, the rest is all fun xx Regards @The-A-Team x

Reactions: Pearls