Just Looking At Trees..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

No not out the window!
Are you a tradionalist..
Modern..
Real or artifical tree owner?
Colours tradional golds and reds?.or pretty pinks and whites..

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Both here, I have a modern black and silver living room so have a modern artificial tree in there and then we have a real tree in the other lounge which is all reds and traditional decs ;)

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Mine artificial and about 5 foot, with a truly random collection of bubble and tinsels. I am planning on buying a new one after christmas though since mine really has seen better days.

M

meet_the_fockers

Im chancing a real one this year.. i know I'll regret it.. when Im still cleanning up needles next christmas arghhh

P

peakcouple

Artificial, real is too much hassle. The last real one we had took up a lot of the room when we untied the branches. Here's ours last Xmas - with R and friend, plus an 'atmospheric' video on the TV :DIMG_1288.jpg

D

Deleted member 1402

I've not bothered putting mine up for the last couple of years. I always seem to be so low at this time of year.
Won't be putting it up this year, but the one I have is 6ft, black with purple and teal decs. I have a little real one, it's in my garden, I used to bring it in and put classic wooden ornaments

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
M

meet_the_fockers

I've not bothered putting mine up for the last couple of years. I always seem to be so low at this time of year.
Won't be putting it up this year, but the one I have is 6ft, black with purple and teal decs. I have a little real one, it's in my garden, I used to bring it in and put classic wooden ornaments
Ohhhh VV these sound so pretty!@ get them up@! X

D

Deleted member 1402

Ohhhh VV these sound so pretty!@ get them up@! X

my lounge resembles a car boot sale! It's full of suitcases and clothes, a huuuge kink kit and smaller suitcase of kinky stuffs. I've been home 2 weeks and it's just there, in a mess from quickly going through it for last Friday! Every time I go to sort it, my body says meh! My minion will help me tomorrow.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Then put it up before you feel low and let it cheer you up :) X

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Mine's an artificial blue spruce. I decorate it in white twinkle lights with silver and blue baubles. My son and I made the angel sitting on top 15 years ago as is tradition in my family. Very real looking tree and cost me a fortune but worth every penny. :)

M

meet_the_fockers

Mine's an artificial blue spruce. I decorate it in white twinkle lights with silver and blue baubles. My son and I made the angel sitting on top 15 years ago as is tradition in my family. Very real looking tree and cost me a fortune but worth every penny. :)
Oh you big softy you. Xx

Reactions: Therapon