• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Just Mulling Things Over..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Would anyone mainly couples i suppose, contemplate, having a regular playmate.. could/would you be happy with this.. or
Would you not contemplate this arrangement...
Well since you're asking I'm available most Saturday's and occasional bank holidays. xx

N

No longer with us

As a couple this is definitely something we would like
We did have a SG for years which suited us as we became good friends and very comfortable with each other
Self bugger went and got married

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

As a couple this is definitely something we would like
We did have a SG for years which suited us as we became good friends and very comfortable with each other
Self bugger went and got married
some people have no thought for others!! Is his wife nice

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
We've had a couple we've met regularly and become close with. They got pregnant left us!
We've also had a single girl we met on a regular basis but we pair her off with the love of her life and ruined it for ourselves lol
So we're not averse to it happening. But if it does, it does we don't look for it.

Xxx

Reactions: Pearls
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
We did have a SF we used to meet but selfish bugger got a fella and did not want him to know she has a bi side. We also had a couple but she got up the duff so we stopped meeting. So yes we would be up for it

D

Deleted member 1030

Yes, I can envision that we could allow a regular meet to become something a bit closer. However, this would have to be someone who ticks all boxes for both of us (or as near as dammit). That would be the tricky part.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

You should consider me....I'm so goddamned ugly there'd be no danger of me disappearing on ya. Just pass me a balaclava and pretend I'm Hugh Jackman! Lol

30 March 2017
City
Latimer
(not a couple) I used to bull for a couple on a regular basis, then it started getting demanding and weird from her.
So i broke the arrangement off.
I think it's a case of if you are strong enough and secure enough then it can work and be a good thing, but it could easily go the other way with the wrong people.

M

meet_the_fockers

How many camels?

A

andymitel

Kinda yes, and kinda no... Deff not interested in a different stranger every week, but the same partners forever might become a little stale. Getting to know someone well does mean that you develop trust and learn what turns each other on, but what about the excitement and butterflies that come with meeting someone new? (or is that just me??) lol. Would you go on holiday to the same place every year? play sport with the same person all the time, or do you like to mix it up a little. Perhaps something regular but with the occasional journey of exploration...??

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Yes i see your point.. i didnt neccesarily mean to keep them exclusive to you.. or you to them..

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…