Keeping Your Account Secure...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello Sexy Peeps,
Just some healthy tips on how to secure your account and keep your personal information safe on our site.
As the same with any site online;
  1. Never share your password with anyone. Not even if they offer to help or fix things on your account. That is what I am here for. That is what staff are here for.
  2. Consider using 2FA (2 Factor Authentication) this sends an authorisation code to your email or device, giving you a one off login code. This can be done here https://socialswinging.com/account/two-step
    • Verification Code via App
      This allows you to generate a verification code using an app on your phone.
      Email Confirmation
      This will send a code via email to verify your login.
  3. Never share your email account details with anyone
  4. Never let anyone else use your account. It is your account and private to you. If someone wishes to have a sneaky peek that's fine with your presence, but never allow anyone to access your account unattended.
  5. Always logout if using a public workstation such as an Internet Cafe, a public library, or any device you are not familiar with.
  6. Always click - don't remember, for passwords on machines in a public place to store your password.
  7. Always change your passwords regularly.
  8. Always protect your keyboard or screen when logging-in if people are around you.
  9. Always ask for assistance from staff, if you need help with account related situations.
  10. Always be mindful of the fact that some others are more than happy to try and get you to reveal personal information, in order to use your account for their own gain.
All of these are common sense, but we all can be easily fooled and are all human.

There's a lot of scammers and very dodgy people around nowadays in our society, who will befriend you just to get information, account information, personal identities and so on!
Just please use common sense and always err on the side of caution.

Admin :) x

D

Deleted member 2610

Hello Sexy Peeps,
Just some healthy tips on how to secure your account and keep your personal information safe on our site.

1. Never share your password with anyone. Not even if they offer to help or fix things on your account. That is what I am here for. That is what staff are here for.
    Consider using 2FA (2 Factor Authentication) this sends an authorisation code to your email or device, giving you a one off login code. This can be done here https://socialswinging.com/account/two-step

Email Confirmation
    Never share your email account details with anyone
    Never let anyone else use your account. It is your account and private to you. If someone wishes to have a sneaky peek that's fine with your presence, but never allow anyone to access your account unattended.
    Always logout if using a public workstation such as an Internet Cafe, a public library, or any device you are not familiar with.
    Always click - don't remember, for passwords on machines in a public place to store your password.
    Always change your passwords regularly.

Always protect your keyboard or screen when logging-in if people are around you.
    Always ask for assistance from staff, if you need help with account related situations.
    Always be mindful of the fact that some others are more than happy to try and get you to reveal personal information, in order to use your account for their own gain.
All of these are common sense, but we all can be easily fooled and are all human.

There's a lot of scammers and very dodgy people around nowadays in our society, who will befriend you just to get information, account information, personal identities and so on!

Great advice :0))

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
T

this is very true and I for one have maximum measures in place in every aspect of online life
I will say, you do and have done from day 1. It's a standard everyone should think about.
Whilst I won't divulge what you have in place, what you do have in place seriously secures your account.

At all; I would seriously consider using 2FA and avoid sites who don't use it, like the plague. x

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Ok Guys.. can i just draw your attention to the above, please.
Damn ive been forced to don my serious cap.. b..stewerdsss..
Ok this ^^^^ is of the upmost importance. I really cannot stress how important it is.. well i can, and I am!.
Ok we have close freinds on here.. we get on well.. they are my bestest ever buddy ive know them for agesss.
I cant do something on my account ahhh... i know i will give password.. MY private password to such n such.. their good on computers they know how to do it for me. Simples...
WRONG!! you fall out with your bestest bestest buddy.. they turn out to be someone other, not someone whom they profess to be..
They are removed from site...

You forget about it!! And go about your daily business.
They log into your account... unbeknowns to you.. they become you.. they steal your identity.. run amok pretending to be you!!

They of course are privy to all your messages.. yes ALL those private messages... you know those naughty messages..
They cause havoc on site.. and a certain security breach.

This is just one example... would you give your password and bank details to an ON-LINE buddy? I doubt it so please please think guys... it causes headache and stress... but most of all causes disruption for you...
I change my password on a regular basis..
I do believe a sentence is your best bet.. difficult for robots to decipher.. but thats a seperate matter, to handing your password over on a plate.

Thanks guys...
As you where ;) xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok Guys.. can i just draw your attention to the above, please.
Damn ive been forced to don my serious cap.. b..stewerdsss..
Ok this ^^^^ is of the upmost importance. I really cannot stress how important it is.. well i can, and I am!.
Ok we have close freinds on here.. we get on well.. they are my bestest ever buddy ive know them for agesss.
I cant do something on my account ahhh... i know i will give password.. MY private password to such n such.. their good on computers they know how to do it for me. Simples...
WRONG!! you fall out with your bestest bestest buddy.. they turn out to be someone other, not someone whom they profess to be..
They are removed from site...

You forget about it!! And go about your daily business.
They log into your account... unbeknowns to you.. they become you.. they steal your identity.. run amok pretending to be you!!

They of course are privy to all your messages.. yes ALL those private messages... you know those naughty messages..
They cause havoc on site.. and a certain security breach.

This is just one example... would you give your password and bank details to an ON-LINE buddy? I doubt it so please please think guys... it causes headache and stress... but most of all causes disruption for you...
I change my password on a regular basis..
I do believe a sentence is your best bet.. difficult for robots to decipher.. but thats a seperate matter, to handing your password over on a plate.

Thanks guys...
As you where ;) xxx
Too true (y)(y)xx

M

meet_the_fockers

:D brilliant..

I can only reiterate the reiteration that keeping your account secure is of utmost importance.
You wouldn't give your info out from your bank, or your Facebook.... So don't do it here. ;)
So are you infact reiterating my reiteration. :)

D

Deleted member 1030

Must admit I don't understand giving out your password. Even Lis doesn't know mine (and, no, it's not because of my browser history :p ...she already knows I'm an arch pervert ;)).

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

Give over rover im all.out of reiteration.. ive reiterated.. until im re-tit- erated in the face.. i do hope people have taken heed and will reiterate to freinds and neighhhhhhhbours.

T

The_Bibas

Hello Sexy Peeps,
  2. Consider using 2FA (2 Factor Authentication) this sends an authorisation code to your email or device, giving you a one off login code. This can be done here https://socialswinging.com/account/two-step
      Email Confirmation
  3. Never share your email account details with anyone
  4. Never let anyone else use your account. It is your account and private to you. If someone wishes to have a sneaky peek that's fine with your presence, but never allow anyone to access your account unattended.
  5. Always logout if using a public workstation such as an Internet Cafe, a public library, or any device you are not familiar with.
  6. Always click - don't remember, for passwords on machines in a public place to store your password.
  7. Always change your passwords regularly.
  8. Always protect your keyboard or screen when logging-in if people are around you.
  9. Always ask for assistance from staff, if you need help with account related situations.
  10. Always be mindful of the fact that some others are more than happy to try and get you to reveal personal information, in order to use your account for their own gain.

A bit fecking late. The horse bolted and left this gate wide-open

XxxxBIBAxxxx

Reactions: Pearls
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
All good advice and advice that shockingly few people seem to follow sometimes, I think it is because people have the view that identity thieves do it for monetary reasons only which just isn't true.

Reactions: Pearls