Kids, Wives And The Ex

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Biggest turn off ever..
I am here for escapism.. Not to hear about your family and see pictures of your kids or hear what a bitch your ex was or that your wife does not understand you... Guess what.. I don't understand you either and I don't want to...
Get a therapist!

I really get annoyed when they start this crap..
Or send you a photo with the ex cut off.. But you can see the hair or shoulder..
Ffs you are holding a fecking camera phone...
Absolute no no....
Hate it...

What bugs you when people start talking and sharing?

XxxBibaxxX

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Biggest turn off ever..
I am here for escapism.. Not to hear about your family and see pictures of your kids or hear what a bitch your ex was or that your wife does not understand you... Guess what.. I don't understand you either and I don't want to...
Get a therapist!

Or send you a photo with the ex cut off.. But you can see the hair or shoulder..
Absolute no no....
Hate it...

XxxBibaxxX
People who are all me, me, me. Look I'm a person to not a thing to fulfill a fanasty.

4 July 2017
City
Corby
Biggest turn off ever..
Get a therapist!

Absolute no no....
Hate it...

XxxBibaxxX

Hmmmm this is a good one! I'm not sure I suppose I'm not one for talking about the ex, I don't think it's appropriate or a good turn on!

I generally don't want to deal with any kind of winging!

I can have conversation but I like to keep it light hearted and horny!

I generally hate it when people start a convo with me like " do you like sucking cock or want a good fuck!

I'm on a swinging site of corse I do...... block!!!!! Xx

T

The_Bibas

Hmmmm this is a good one! I'm not sure I suppose I'm not one for talking about the ex, I don't think it's appropriate or a good turn on!

I generally don't want to deal with any kind of winging!

I can have conversation but I like to keep it light hearted and horny!

I generally hate it when people start a convo with me like " do you like sucking cock or want a good fuck!

Xxx

N

No longer with us

Gut feel: only time talking about ex's is positively welcome is if there's a discussion on... people's past experiences (in swinging or outside).

My ex-wife, for example, never enjoyed oral, either way. So if there's a discussion on "what sexual acts have you enjoyed swinging that you didn't before...?" Then fine... otherwise, no.

But surely that's a general thing about how much people reveal about their lives outside The Scene?

(Feel free to shoot me down, though; I may be completely and utterly wrong on this?)

M

Mel007

I like to find out about people but not in an intrusive way. I like intelligent banter with horny overtones .. and humour .. not interested in boring.. but don't mind being a sounding board for personal issues if it helps. Confidentially of course.xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
25 August 2017
City
Jedburgh

Hi Lexi do you like sucking cock or want a good fuck....im asking for a friend of course :rofl::lol::rofl::lol:

Why do blokes feel the need to ask shit like this... even I don't understand that one :lol:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
M

Mel007

I don't find that banter though Mel!
We all know I love a good banter, to me that's like asking do I eat food!

Of corse I do lol xx
Each to their own.. I dont mind that all im saying. Its usually the start of some fun and if not.. and that has happened, then I just block.

4 July 2017
City
Corby
Each to their own.. I dont mind that all im saying. Its usually the start of some fun and if not.. and that has happened, then I just block.

Yes I agree Mel, different strokes for different folkes! That's what's good I suppose! Wouldn't be good if we all wanted the same thing.... Xx

M

meet_the_fockers

Biggest turn off ever..
Get a therapist!

Absolute no no....
Hate it...

XxxBibaxxX
Massive turn off if im on the hunt for a meet.
I dont want to know, about their brothers aunts sister twice removed..
I want to know what makes them.tick if we are compatible, and if theres any point taking it any further.

Now on the flip side.. i do jell with some people... and can talk for hours with people about crap..ie biba so * woman dont bullshit*.about nic nacs n shit. Puds about the meaning of life.. it goes on.. but then thats perhaps the social side of the site... which for some most on here is imperative. Xx

Reactions: Therapon