Kissing

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Amen to that. Kissing REALLY turns me on. Love it!!! I think kissing a woman can be even more sensual too. Xxx
I love to snog the ladies.... not that you would know...ha... mr F loves seeing it he gets a tad hot under the collar watching.

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I love to snog the ladies.... not that you would know...ha... mr F loves seeing it he gets a tad hot under the collar watching.

Haha nooooo not at all:sneaky: lol. Mr M enjoys it to. Theres just something very very sexy about snogging a lady....soft lips....sensual kisses...mmmmm xxx

P

peakcouple

Haha nooooo not at all:sneaky: lol. Mr M enjoys it to. Theres just something very very sexy about snogging a lady....soft lips....sensual kisses...mmmmm xxx

When women start kissing it can go on for ages! Good for the men to watch too, but there comes time when the men need to break it up and get involved...;)
P8260006.JPG

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
X

XX

We both love kissing, there's nothing more sensual than a good passionate kiss. A great kiss can take you from zero to sixty in the blink of an eye.

To be frank a no kissing 'policy' would really put us off as without it would seem too robotic or clinical. We appreciate that some find it personal and want to keep it to themselves but we're more of the if you like it and you enjoy it with each other why not enjoy with others.

P

peakcouple

We both love kissing, there's nothing more sensual than a good passionate kiss. A great kiss can take you from zero to sixty in the blink of an eye.

To be frank a no kissing 'policy' would really put us off as without it would seem too robotic or clinical. We appreciate that some find it personal and want to keep it to themselves but we're more of the if you like it and you enjoy it with each other why not enjoy with others.

Totally agree, surely nothing his more intimate than fucking and if you're going to do that with somebody else then why not kiss them too? Perhaps some people just want to keep something back for their loved ones; not for us but we wouldn't push it if others said no thanks. (Nobody has yet, by the way!)

X

XX

Totally agree, surely nothing his more intimate than fucking and if you're going to do that with somebody else then why not kiss them too? Perhaps some people just want to keep something back for their loved ones; not for us but we wouldn't push it if others said no thanks. (Nobody has yet, by the way!)

Exactly how we feel, we wouldn't try to push anyone into kissing if they didn't want to, just like we wouldn't try to push anyone into anything else, it's all about mutual fun for us.

Just think we'd probably not meet in the first place as it would kind of indicate that we're not really compatible in viewpoints. Not saying we're right of course, everyone is entitled to and should have their own opinions and rules.

Reactions: Admin
M

Marky191268

For me kissing is the deal breaker, if a lady can kiss properly and I guess all of them on here can, then it's an amber light to take things further