Last Minute Visits

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Does anyone else find themselves like I am right now on a Friday night thinking... I was going to stay in but I really fancy mixing it was some sexy people at the club.
I'm right in the middle between the two clubs I go to but sadly one of those need me to book in advance. But after reading a couple of posts my mojo's on a high...:doggy:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Does anyone else find themselves like I am right now on a Friday night thinking... I was going to stay in but I really fancy mixing it was some sexy people at the club.
I'm right in the middle between the two clubs I go to but sadly one of those need me to book in advance. But after reading a couple of posts my mojo's on a high...:doggy:
Horny devil :D
Just go and have a blast! ;)
yes, @Pearls and I regularly get this but can very little about it lol

T

Theotherhalf

Not
not far from jaydees, va and tease2 so no excuses !!!!