Leaving A Mark

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok guys and girls a bit of a debate here.
So to you gents, what would you do if you met a lady or three and things got physical but a little too physical and what I mean by that is what would you do in the heat of the moment she or they became aggressive
I’m talking bites to body parts
Sulking to the point of bruising
Damage through nails

Would you stop?
If asked to stop and it continued, would you walk?
Would you carry on and then realise the damage after and think oh shit?
Would you act on it and make a complaint?

There must be some out there that have experienced situations like this.

Ladies if a similar thing happened to you, what would you do?

19 March 2015
Ok guys and girls a bit of a debate here.
So to you gents, what would you do if you met a lady or three and things got physical but a little too physical and what I mean by that is what would you do in the heat of the moment she or they became aggressive
I’m talking bites to body parts
Damage through nails

Would you stop?

There must be some out there that have experienced situations like this.

Ladies if a similar thing happened to you, what would you do?
One word; Tramlines :eek:
No thanks! :D x

25 July 2016
Personally i would ask them to stop and if they carried on i would get up and walk as they have no respect for the reciever and thats the type of people who i dont like or trust

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
It would definitely kill it for me..I don't find any enjoyment in pain..I got used as a pin cushion in hospital a few years ago so now all I want is pleasure..that's just my opinion I sure there's plenty of gents out there who really enjoy a bit of pain..they probably get recaptured very quickly..lol..only joking..W..:rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Therapon
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
It depends on the amount of pain, certain pain can be pleasurable, just certain pleasure can be almost painful (think that moment just before you climax and it is almost hurting).

For me I can enjoy a thing a bit rough with some playful biting and light scratching but only with the person that I have developed somewhat of a bond with.

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
I'll try to keep this short but it is an interesting question. We do like some bdsm play and using a flogger or crop for example will leave some short term red marks but then we do not go to the extreme. Personally I don't mind nails dragged across my skin and done correctly it really heightens the sensation but again we know our limits between stimulus and aggression. So from a bdsm point of view it's part of the experience.
However if a lady became aggressive to the point where it was uncontrolled and causing some serious pain then yes of course I would call a halt to the session.
I guess I'm saying that within limits some aggression can make great sex but it's a fine line between giving/recieving some enjoyable pain and going over the limit.
Would I report it, probably not unless, when asked to stop the aggression continued or if excessive physical damage was caused. Those limits are different for all of us. I'd also try to give the benefit if doubt, we can all get carried away at times so if it happened once then maybe it was simply overenthusiasm, more than once then I think that would be the last time we would meet.

10 July 2018
Sulking? Have I missed something? Or is it a term of which I’m unaware?

So to you gents, what would you do if you met a lady or three and things got physical but a little too physical and what I mean by that is what would you do in the heat of the moment she or they became aggressive.
i genuinely can’t ever conceive of that happening, not from my side.

That said…

I’m talking bites to body parts. Damage through nails.

Would you stop?
Gods, yes. and feel completely and utterly bereft that I’d hurt her, that I’d gone ‘too far’. If it happened to me? I’d end it immediately. No ifs, no buts.

If it happened to me? In a heartbeat.

If it happened to me? I’d no longer be there.

If it happened to me? Possibly, depends on the circs, how bad the marks/damage were, where it took place.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I have to confess I did leave a lady with a couple of bunk up badges .......:oops:....:D