Lets Go Back To The First Time...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
6 July 2017
City
London
So, we have finally made it to our first party last week (total newbies) - enjoyed it so much went back for seconds the same week :p As a couple, we agreed on our boundaries and went mainly to explore and have fun without any expectations. We both agreed it was better than we though it would be. No pressure to do anything, everyone was nice and approachable. It definitely made us want to go back and explore different events and parties.

Yes we both looked nervous as we didnt really know what to expect, but the nerves soon settled down. But Im just curious... what was your first time at a swinging party like? What did you guys feel like first time?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So, we have finally made it to our first party last week (total newbies) - enjoyed it so much went back for seconds the same week :p As a couple, we agreed on our boundaries and went mainly to explore and have fun without any expectations. We both agreed it was better than we though it would be. No pressure to do anything, everyone was nice and approachable. It definitely made us want to go back and explore different events and parties.

Yes we both looked nervous as we didnt really know what to expect, but the nerves soon settled down. But Im just curious... what was your first time at a swinging party like? What did you guys feel like first time?
Glad you both enjoyed yourselves, I couldn't comment on myself as I never go anywhere, very shy you know..:whistle:

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I don't go for parties/clubs per se as I don't fancy the odds. Prefer to arrange something beforehand.

That said, I've been to parties, orgies, saunas, clubs on my own, with friends or with a wing man.

First time I went to a sauna I was absolutely bricking it lol but it all worked out well in the end. :)

31 July 2017
City
Liverpool

Extremely nervous and shy at first but, the clubs regulars were so nice and friendly that it was'nt long until I settled into it and had some great fun with a lovely couple

M

meet_the_fockers

Yeah nervous only natural, had the advantage, of going to meet someone who worked there, so helped a lot.. we just chilled drank.. n generally, soaked up the atmosphere.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Slightly off topic, My first time, me and my then lady friend discussed things and decided it would be be best to invite a couple we knew over to join us, well the night came we were so nervous that all we ended doing was watching movies. Other nights did follow though.