Lets Go Outside

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

What are your favourite places for outdoor fun? Do you enjoy outdoor play? Or do you prefer to stay inside.

Personally speaking we dont have alot of outdoor experience apart from a few sessions in the garden. but its something i find quite a turn on. Have done the beach with an ex the bloody sand went everywhere let me tell you lol.

Anyway lets hear your thoughts xxx

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I love outdoor fun, wood are a favourite (and when carefully selected you can really let go) and I have a very fond memory of some fun on a wooded river bank not far outside of saltaire.

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
M

meet_the_fockers

Best place ive had sex was under a waterfall in spain.. but that was a million years ago...
Weird how it pans out..
We went our seperate ways..
I was asked to speak to a son.. his mum had been addmited after a heart attack..
I declined he spoke to someone else.

D

Deleted member 1402

Last time I had outdoor fun was 4 years ago. Was in a meadow in the long grass, it was watersports fun. I took a chunky dunk in a stream to get clean.

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
D

Deleted member 3657

Where do I begin?
I used to live in a seaside town, so plenty of skinny dipping with girls met in the night club. Plenty of moonlight beach action.
Got a blow job from a gf on garden wall (low) on a main street at night, plenty of cars passing by.
On the rocks on Limassol sea front at 1030 am with a girl who was on holiday.
Been a few other occasions. So yeah, it's alright I spose.........

D

Deleted member 1402

Where do I begin?
I used to live in a seaside town, so plenty of skinny dipping with girls met in the night club. Plenty of moonlight beach action.
Got a blow job from a gf on garden wall (low) on a main street at night, plenty of cars passing by.
On the rocks on Limassol sea front at 1030 am with a girl who was on holiday.
Been a few other occasions. So yeah, it's alright I spose.........
Just having a nosy and it looks stunning where you live, I'm thinking of all the photo opportunities :D

P

peakcouple

We go naturist camping on the continent every year, those places always cover lots of ground and we like going into the woods well away from the accommodation for outdoor play. Other favourite places are in the sea and on nude beaches, if we can find a quiet spot. -002.jpg

Reactions: iteoutinam83
D

Deleted member 2610

On my walks I've found some lovely places, streams , waterfalls lots of them some secluded others not. Now to find a lady that likes walking and being naughty... Rambling club chucked me out for suggesting an orgy :eek: xxx

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

Never been very successful at outdoor fun... last time we tried it, we ended up sliding down a sand dune in Hemsby :confused:

It was extremely difficult not to start shagging in the sea at a nudist beach in Ibiza, a few years back. We were extremely turned on, but there were just too many families about. Lis eventually had to leave me in the water, desperately thinking about Ann Widdicombe to er, calm myself down enough to be able to get out of the sea without embarrassment!

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Playing outside is rather easy for us as we live with a massive country park oon one side of us and the west pennine moors on the other so 300 meters and we are out in the forested area.

Reactions: Pearls
C

Camden_1

Leaning on the wall of an old bridge in Germany crossing the Mosel River. she had a long flowy dress on and I took her from behind slowly as people were still about. People thought we were just cuddling taking in the view. Beautiful setting and very risky.... wah? It was dark :whistle:

D

Deleted member 3411

Would like to do this more but have a hit-and-miss success rate. One time we had just finished and tidied ourselves as children came running around the hill! Trust me it was a very remote site in Wales. Another time was in the middle of a field which seemed like a good idea until we realise how many bites we got from the gnats.