Liverpool Social/ Play Party

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Hey all!

So one of the guys from ‘the other site’ is organising a social and play party at Townhouse on 23rd Feb. Is anyone here thinking of going? :D

Only issue is, you’d need to be on his guest list.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Update: I’ve spoken to the organiser, and he’s happy for me to push it on here on his behalf.

With that in mind, here are more details about the Liverpool Social:

Club opens at 8.30pm, last entry is 10.00pm unless arranged in advance with the club, 2.15am last orders at the bar and 3am close.

If you're already a member of Townhouse, please bring your membership card, if you're not then you will need to bring ID or you will be refused admission to the club.

Although this is a 'SOCIAL' all the facilities at Townhouse will be open So if you just want to be social, there is a great bar area and also an entertainment lounge or even the Jacuzzi. If you want to explore the rest of the club, feel free and if you want to be more than a bit social, then take full advantage of the club

The club is fully licensed as well and they have a well stocked bar. As this will be a private party, you can't take your own drink, all drink must be purchased from Townhouse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pearls
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
What you sad about Gent. Don't think we have been in a club in last 5 years. We do still meet but now the boys have gone we can do it in private and take our time

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3657

Why over 40 :confused:
Middle of last around May I finally had a chance to go (single guys had to go on a Wednesday initially) so I looked at the timings in the site and was met with a notice saying that they were not accepting new single guy membership for over 40s.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
19 March 2015
Middle of last around May I finally had a chance to go (single guys had to go on a Wednesday initially) so I looked at the timings in the site and was met with a notice saying that they were not accepting new single guy membership for over 40s.
Aye, without going too O/T here, I really do recall this happening to you as you discussed it at the time. Especially having to do on a Wednesday for a pre-assessment of sorts. (induction they phrased it......)

D

Deleted member 3657

Aye, without going too O/T here, I really do recall this happening to you as you discussed it at the time. Especially having to do on a Wednesday for a pre-assessment of sorts. (induction they phrased it......)
Had to be there by 1930 and I could never get there in time. It still says new single guys seeking membership need to be there at that time which still currently cuts me out unfortunately.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485