Lockdown blues

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
12 August 2019
As I sure everyone knows most of the southeast is now in tier 4 which means not going out.
This can devastating for people suffering depression. As a past victim to this cruel mental condition I know how it can make life look bleak.

To that end I’m offering to anonymously chat with anyone who is suffering this condition and wants/needs to chat with someone. Any conversation will be totally confidential.

This is all about you and how your feeling.

Just send me a message with a title “Chat needed” and I’ll reply as soon as I can.

19 March 2015
As I sure everyone knows most of the southeast is now in tier 4 which means not going out.
This can devastating for people suffering depression. As a past victim to this cruel mental condition I know how it can make life look bleak.

To that end I’m offering to anonymously chat with anyone who is suffering this condition and wants/needs to chat with someone. Any conversation will be totally confidential.

Just send me a message with a title “Chat needed” and I’ll reply as soon as I can.
That’s really generous of you my friend. We have threads discussing the same too, so I’m sure some may well take you up on that.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017

Very nice of you. Both myself and Vanessa have suffered in the past and sometimes all that's needed is a good understanding listener.

N xxx