Lockdown booze

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 March 2015
I think, on average, ours is about the same as it was before lockdown. We enjoy a drink occasionally at home, maybe a shared bottle of rose once a fortnight, I'm partial to a fruity cider, so maybe get through a 4pack a month on average, along with maybe a 4pack of lager. Once in a while we will kick the arse out of it on a Saturday, kick back, watch a couple of films and demolish a cpl of bottles of wine. Yeah, you heard me, we are party animals lol.?

D

Deleted member 11852

My intake of alcohol hasn’t changed really and over the last few weeks I’ve lost nearly 1/2 stone So close to dipping into the 12’s :) ..... but the Flour drought has been rectified so there may be puddings in my future?? :tiphat:
If you are having puddings don’t forget about me :love::love: xxxx M

D

Deleted member 6127

Alcohol ? level not changed much here Miss C does love her brandy and coke and I’m just the naked waiter for her ???

All that hard pounding in the gym not wasted and having to find other ways to keep fit...home made cakes and chocolate not helping ahhhhh ?? xxxx :0)) T

D

Deleted member 17907

Still not working, still drinking hard.
I don’t like the stuff but the local shops all ran out off buckfast. So I know I am not the only one.

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls