Lockdown.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Lockdown is an important step, imho, to help keep people alive.
I’ve heard today that Scotland are coming out of it and Ibiza and Majorca are opening up for tourism.
Surely this can’t be true? ??

It's a difficult choice, how long will people agree to voluntarily stay in lockdown, if they don't do you force them to and if so can that realistically be done without people starting to rebel.
I'd agree we need some form of restriction tbh but given the local attitude here to the odd tourist I can see things turning violent if more of them arrive. Locally, Middlesborough, about 30 minutes drive away is currently a covid hotspot and the locals here don't want them anywhere near. And as you mentioned elsewhere people are drinking more, it's getting toward summer, people want to be out but how you balance peoples aspirations against the risks? I wish I knew but I don't.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
More and more people around here don't seem to get the fact that even by wearing a mask and gloves does not make them immune. They are all hanging around in groups which makes me annoyed. They stayed home and everywhere was a ghost town for the first two weeks and now they don't give a fuck and then they stand outside their houses clapping for the NHS every week bloody hypocrites. The longer these people bend the rules the longer this pandemic will go on and the more lives will be gone. This is going to go on for a long time yet so just do as your told. We are all finding it strange and difficult but it is for the good of everyone.

Vxxx