Looking for guidance in the lifestyle

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 December 2019
Hey guys , I’m living in Northamptonshire but looking for someone to show me the ropes and give me a good time wether it’s one to one or at a party situation. I have felt like I’ve been on the fence for ages but just want to throw myself into the deep end and get off the armchair . If anyone is in Bedfordshire tonight give me a shout I’m in Luton this evening and if not I’m living in Northamptonshire so get in contact and show me the ropes. It’s a bit daunting as im a single guy so any help would be appreciated . If you want to see photos just send me a message

19 March 2015
Hey guys , I’m living in Northamptonshire but looking for someone to show me the ropes and give me a good time wether it’s one to one or at a party situation. I have felt like I’ve been on the fence for ages but just want to throw myself into the deep end and get off the armchair . If anyone is in Bedfordshire tonight give me a shout I’m in Luton this evening and if not I’m living in Northamptonshire so get in contact and show me the ropes. It’s a bit daunting as im a single guy so any help would be appreciated . If you want to see photos just send me a message
Hello and welcome.
Okay so to deal with a few things here....
You’ve stated about peeps being free, able and willing tonight. If they’re in Beds or Luton. Failing that, in Notts.
No disrespect but would you meet a total stranger off an Internet site at the drop of a hat?
We encounter this a bit but last time I brought this up, about meeting strangers off the Internet, I was called a Nazi. Hitler no less...??

So I hope you don’t take offence, but I hope you understand when I say - it’s the Internet, you’re an entirely empty and blank account and as a result of this, please don’t expect normal, rational thinking, swingers who are human beings, to jump at this and meet you wherever is suitable.
But, in the spirit of kindness.......
Good luck in your quest! ??

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Wish it was that easy ,but as someone who’s been here for awhile now ,it takes time and effort to get involved,take some time to engage with people,add some media other than just your bits...
Maybe try a club as a first step into this world..
Being a single bloke in this lifestyle can be frustrating I know , but with time and effort the rewards are more than worth it ...
Good luck happy swinging ..
:tiphat: :tiphat: