Love Or Abuse

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

louise1970

50 stone woman wants to become largest woman in the world for a "sexual fantasy"

Now what would you do if your partner asked you to do this, I think its abuse and just madness :eek:

Why would someone put themselves at such a risk of death for sexual kicks at the age of 31? Is this just extreme madness?

Do you guys find this play a
I guess the health and risk is a big factor but why would you put yourself in that situation just to pleasure or please someone else's ego and gratification ☺

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

I don't know who's more bonkers her or him...!!
And raise a child.. jesus they come out and vet your home before you are, allowed to adopt a guinea pig.
Yet this pair of not rights are planning a child!! Selfish dicks.
Well good luck in impregnating... and keeping a healthy heart, long enough to see it reach its third birthday!!

S

Singer-swinger

Got to admit I think they need sectioning. I am a big supporter of personal freedom but this is completely bonkers....

Reactions: Pearls and XX
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
This I think is total and utter madness, and also just totally wrong since I believe partners should do what they can to make each other feel like they are the sexist and most beautiful person on earth as they are irrespective of they personal views and kinks.

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I have just read 'some' of the article... she won't be 'happy' until she reaches 70 STONE!!!! WTF.

What I want to know is this.. WHO pays for her to lay on her God damn FAT ARSE all day eating crap???
The simple answer is US! The UK taxpayer!

It's sickening to think she wants a child too, there is NO WAY she deserves one, and to think how much she will cost the NHS if she ever had to go into hospital... a CRANE to get her out of bed, and obviously a custom built house for the selfish pig!

Now here comes the ban bit.....

I hope she has a MASSIVE heart attack and dies! Thus saving the UK taxpayers and the NHS thousands of pounds.

Sorry but that's just MY opinion.
Yes but it is in America, ;)

B

Bump-n-Grind

So met online and only been together 4 months, going to have a child and get a nanny to look after it!
Both are delusional and I'm guessing they got paid for the article!
I think you're right, sounds like publicity hunting attention seekers. Looks like they've achieved it now, I hate gutter tabloids.

Reactions: Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I'd say it's both madness and abuse (use something to bad effect) although it is down to the individual how they live theirs lives .... but putting your life at risk for a sexual fetish!

And on the subject of sexual health, I know this has been mentioned before in another thread, it seems we might all need to be more careful; Fears super-gonorrhoea outbreak is out of control

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
'd say it's both madness and abuse (use something to bad effect) although it is down to the individual how they live theirs lives .... but putting your life at risk for a sexual fetish!
It's utter madness... complete irresponsibility!

And on the subject of sexual health, I know this has been mentioned before in another thread, it seems we might all need to be more careful; Fears super-gonorrhoea outbreak is out of control
Jesus... :eek: and people are happy as Larry to play BB.. no wonder sexual STI's/STD's and the such are spiralling out of control. Let's be brutally honest about this - the swinging community does not help itself when so many people decide to and love to play BB.
Just asking for trouble.. Russian Roulette. :palm::palm:

Reactions: Therapon
25 July 2016
If it was up to me I would stop all there benefits and make them work for the money to feed them and any money raised from publicity to be given to a charity of the state but that's sadly never going to happen. On a humourus note at 70 stone would he be able to find it to impregnate here lol ( fart and give me a clue where it is lol )

M

MickeyBlueBalls

All fucked up!! And what will happen once the fantasy has been fulfilled....he'll fuck off and leave her to die. What is wrong with some people???

M

MickeyBlueBalls

It's utter madness... complete irresponsibility!

Jesus... :eek: and people are happy as Larry to play BB.. no wonder sexual STI's/STD's and the such are spiralling out of control. Let's be brutally honest about this - the swinging community does not help itself when so many people decide to and love to play BB.
Just asking for trouble.. Russian Roulette. :palm::palm:
Amen to that big balls!

Reactions: Admin