• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Male Sex Toys...

• Thread starter Deleted member 3657
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 3657

So, never having used any, I'm curious to know your opinions. Anybody here use them? Worth it? Couples, are they beneficial to the both of you? So many other questions.

D

Deleted member 1030

We've used a few; butt plugs, dildos, anal beads, vibrating cock rings. We really enjoy them, from time to time

Reactions: Therapon
H

his&hers

We've tried a bunch.
Neither of us really got anything from cock rings, but that could be from bad sizing or whatever. We tried a vibrating one, it was meh. The ring itself was so sturdy that hardly any of the vibrations were felt!
Anal beads, plugs, fingers, tried them all but not to his liking.
I bought him a fleshlight a few years back. Now that is a lot of fun, both for solo play and for me to use on him. It makes for an okay "poor couple's threesome" when you're really desperate . He's very fond of his rubber pussy and recommends it. "Worth the money" are his exact words.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3657

I've seen the fleshlights advertised, but never thought about getting one. Always wondered how it replace the real thing.

H

his&hers

I've seen the fleshlights advertised, but never thought about getting one. Always wondered how it replace the real thing.
It doesn't replace, but it's an okay substitute. Depending on the version you get, there's all sorts of ridges and grooves in various patterns, or you can get plain smooth. You can also adjust the level of suction by opening or closing the little screw-on lid at the bottom. There are also versions for mouths and anuses if you want that instead of a vagina.

D

Deleted member 3657

Well there is my first dilemma, where would I start?

H

his&hers

Honestly the best advice I can give there is to go to a sex toy store and see if they have any on display you can feel/look at. Their website is also really informative, giving you a great idea of what each version is like, complete with pictures Fleshlight Toys | Fleshlight . Hubs has the "Classic Pink Lady", all smooth inside, no fancy ridges, and he really likes it.

J

Jimmy_Mack

have used male masturbatory sleeves. I definitely enjoyed them, but never used anything with the wife although I have bought some cock rings. Just never used them

C69

1 August 2016
City
Colchester
I have a few and enjoy them that's for sure.

I have a couple of cock ties which are great and really make me hard. There is also a bead for added pleasure when you are inside. One of them goes under my balls as well.

I have some Butt plugs which I have surprised myself with!! And also a vibrating one which is shaped to massage the prostate which is an amazing feeling.

Not keen on the cock sleeve I got.

It all depends what you like and want to find out you like.

D

Deleted member 1402

Fleshlights are the best male masturbator. Teng eggs are great for a beginner and I loved using them on previous swinging buddies. Metal cock rings are ace, the vibrating ones tend to be cheap and too buzzy for my liking, plus I have the worlds smallest clit that is buried away, so I'm not the best candidate, other ladies may love them.
Never bought or used a prostate massager on a guy, but have used gigantic dildos on an ex sub, but you will of course need to work up, a silicone beginners butt plug is best to start off with.
For anything insertable, I'd only recommend materials such as silicone, glass, metal and ceramic and it must have a flared base, you don't wanna end up getting infections or end up in A&E

Reactions: his&hers
15 August 2015
I've used a few vibrating cock rings which are pleasant but I find putting a vibrating ring on my ball sack, above my balls, is particularly good. The sensation can often make me cum without wanking if I'm aroused enough.

P

peakcouple

I (Geoff) have tried most types of male sex toy, think they fall into 3 categories: 1. Masturbation 2. Cock-ring. 3. Anal. The first are basically tubes, and the best sort are Fleshlights. They can be simple holes or shaped to look like a vagina (with labia and clit), anus or mouth (with lips), but they all have a textured inside which feels very much like the real thing. They're washable if you don't use a condom, and are re-useable. Tengas are also good but don't last too long. I have a vagina shaped Fleshlight and they're great - wish I'd had it when I was a young teen!

Cock-rings help keep your erection - useful in the swinging world! - and look good too. The heavy metal type are very satisfying to wear, not just for sex either (pic of me and friend below) - ask @VoluptuousVixen who is bit of an expert on them! I often wear mine under clothes and on nude beaches. They're also made in plastic, rubber and silicone. You need to get the right size, too tight and it won't go on properly and will be uncomfortable, too loose and it won't work. I have a leather cock-strap which is great and can be adjusted - and worn around the wrist when not in use. I wear mine around my cock and balls but some men wear them around the base of the cock or even just under the 'helmet' - try all and see what suits you.

Anal toys are either designed to contact the prostate or open you up for anal sex (pic of a friend doing this below) or both. Sex with a long butt-plug is great as you get great intense cums, but it slips out easily unless your woman is on top. Rose sometimes puts one in and rides me, fun play! Some men into receiving anal sex (not me, I prefer to give) use shaped dildoes with suction bases for solo play.

Last edited by a moderator:
19 March 2015
Yeah we have that Cobra one Cobra Libre ... yeah it's pretty nifty actually..
I keep snapping those shitty penis pumps. Pfff.
Sleeves, some are okay but lots of lube needed. Erm, cock rings. Have issues with some of those just awkward buggers to fit
A few p-ticklers.
All good gravy. Just don't cough or sneeze or you get a flying toy going across the room

D

Deleted member 1402

If you break normal pumps, try a bathmate Bathmate Penis Pumps | 365-Day Returns | Lovehoney

P

peakcouple

They're worth trying, just choose the orifice you prefer, and if you want a vaginal one go for the woman that most appeals to you. This is mine (have a particular thing about black women) and you can see the various internal textures available; mine is lotus and it feels good! Misty Stone | Fleshlight Girls

Last edited by a moderator:
19 March 2015
Ahh yes, how could I forget. Have a fleshlight too... with a shower tool (stick to walls). well cool that is!

27 April 2015
Mr A Team says I'm his sex toy, in fact a few guys have said very similar things to me, hmmmm, not sure if that really is the same lol xxx as for mechanical versions we've not got any yet but would be curious to see others responses xx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…