• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Manners

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
People forget manners, mainly because everyone is rushing from A to B and only focus on themselves.
Still no excuse though.
I have lost count how many times I have held a door open for a lady, only to be looked at strangely and not got a thank you

23 September 2015
City
Royston
My mam and dad always brought me up to be polite and use my manners, even though I live in Barnsley ha ha x

Reactions: Pearls
7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
I was always taught manners. There was no excuse for not saying please or thank you. Or even a 'please may I' or 'I would like' and never 'I want'.

Lack of manners truly annoys me. Even at my previous job, my manager knew I wouldn't stand for any lack of manners and that if she wanted me to do something, she had to say please. Simple.

There's no excuse for rudeness.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3175

My mam and dad always brought me up to be polite and use my manners, even though I live in Barnsley ha ha x
Hahah mine too and we live in Wakefield! Agreed tho manners cost nothing, and being polite doesn't either!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…