Media Comments

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
This may have been done before but 4 ladies shared POTM this month,so it got me thinking about commenting on photos ... The large majority of comments will always be and rightly so on the ladies media ... :tiphat:
Do the ladies view the media as much as us men .... ok me :D And when you see something you like have you left a comment or a rating ? If not why not ?? ?
I always try and leave a rating and comment on people’s media if I’ve viewed something that I like ,
Or do you not rate comment incase someone gets the wrong end of the stick ie think your showing more than an interest that’s there ....or are you just shy ....
:rofl:

DandDforfun

MOTM

24 August 2019
City
Portsmouth
Funny enough it is something I thought about today after it was all ladies. I’m guilty of not rating - which I will make an effort to do in future. But to be honest as well, I do much prefer the less is more approach with your photos gents - it really is not all about just the view of the size of you! (and of course I only speak for myself, other ladies may feel different)

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Funny enough it is something I thought about today after it was all ladies. I’m guilty of not rating - which I will make an effort to do in future. But to be honest as well, I do much prefer the less is more approach with your photos gents - it really is not all about just the view of the size of you! (and of course I only speak for myself, other ladies may feel different)
I wasn’t really referring to the Sausage fest that some post but as you say some of the as you say less is more just a tease ....

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
This may have been done before but 4 ladies shared POTM this month,so it got me thinking about commenting on photos ... The large majority of comments will always be and rightly so on the ladies media ... :tiphat:
Do the ladies view the media as much as us men .... ok me :D And when you see something you like have you left a comment or a rating ? If not why not ?? ?
I always try and leave a rating and comment on people’s media if I’ve viewed something that I like ,
Or do you not rate comment incase someone gets the wrong end of the stick ie think your showing more than an interest that’s there ....or are you just shy ....
:rofl:
Interesting question, yesterday I was thinking about the same thing.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Ok , the original question was aimed a ladies and ratings and comments, as such the content isn’t really relevant, some love to look at the full monty with added attachments....
When I first joined I wasn’t and am still not confident with the way I look ,which I’m sure many of us are the same ... so when I posted something and I received some nice compliments it was more than a boost to the ego .... this to me has dropped off over the past year or so ,could be that lots of the older members from when I joined have moved on or your just bored with seeing my bits ...,
Now I don’t know if it’s me I’ve noticed a trend of whatever is posted by males that not much gets a rating or comment.... I could be completely wrong but it’s what I’ve seen ....
A lot of couples profiles do seem to be predominantly the Male posting so I guess this could be an effect ... or with single ladies or couples do you shy away from making comments in case of unwanted attention ??

19 March 2015
Interesting thread.
I see the same kind of patterns with photos we use in the forums as well as media, plus also see the same behaviours with threads.
Many people view, few interact. Few post, few like any content or acknowledge it.
But will happily drop in, say for example, Pic Of The Day to see what you’ve posted and shared, but not reply nor interact.
It’s a choice yes yes. But it’s also a habit that we fear many people have picked up.
This made me question something a few weeks ago When I asked a similar question;
Would the same people ignore you at a social / play club event?
If they do it here, who’s to say they wouldn’t do it in a club?

As for shyness or fear of unwanted attention..... yeah I think there’s an element that actually.
But there’s also a lot of ignorant people too. Who for whatever reason, feel that they shouldn’t bestow upon you, any form of hello or acknowledgement.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
@MP386 what a good thread.

First of all, I don’t think it’s fair that win Potm and am removing it but Thankyou to all that voted.

I would also like to apologise to @MP386 and other gents here, I have never voted your media for potm and there is really no excuse especially when we are talking about the effort some of you guys make.

We hear a lot about confidence and body issues from ladies and we are all aware that the ladies have their egos boosted from comments.
This should be the same for all that have made the effort and uploaded a good photo.

We all know every angle of a dick isn’t going to cut it but I have seen some really good photos of such nature, it’s all about being a little creative.

With regards to receiving unwanted attention.
We all know that women get bombarded and not just here but a question.
If ladies and couples follow a single gent then they must have some interest in the account even if it’s simply because they like the account online so why not show appreciation with acknowledging their media?

I would love to see more gents get potm and some would be well deserved.
I have noticed a new really genuine account win also. Great photo too.
I’d love to see more genuine accounts win that also make the effort with photos, make the effort to add media to threads every day.

It’s not all about ladies, it should be about everyone and again I’m sorry for not making the effort.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
@MP386 what a good thread.

First of all, I don’t think it’s fair that win Potm and am removing it but Thankyou to all that voted.

I would also like to apologise to @MP386 and other gents here, I have never voted your media for potm and there is really no excuse especially when we are talking about the effort some of you guys make.

We hear a lot about confidence and body issues from ladies and we are all aware that the ladies have their egos boosted from comments.
This should be the same for all that have made the effort and uploaded a good photo.

We all know every angle of a dick isn’t going to cut it but I have seen some really good photos of such nature, it’s all about being a little creative.

With regards to receiving unwanted attention.
We all know that women get bombarded and not just here but a question.
If ladies and couples follow a single gent then they must have some interest in the account even if it’s simply because they like the account online so why not show appreciation with acknowledging their media?

I would love to see more gents get potm and some would be well deserved.
I have noticed a new really genuine account win also. Great photo too.
I’d love to see more genuine accounts win that also make the effort with photos, make the effort to add media to threads every day.

It’s not all about ladies, it should be about everyone and again I’m sorry for not making the effort.
I don’t think you should remove your pictures you were voted for so deserve the accolade....
I wasn’t fishing for compliments either , it was just to see if there were reasons for the ladies not commenting on or rating anyone’s pictures...
I’m a bit busy so I’ll come back to this later xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I don’t think you should remove your pictures you were voted for so deserve the accolade....
I wasn’t fishing for compliments either , it was just to see if there were reasons for the ladies not commenting on or rating anyone’s pictures...
I’m a bit busy so I’ll come back to this later xx
I know you aren’t fishing, I have always pushed for more men to get potm. You’ll see that on my statuses. I’m just as guilty though and there isn’t any excuse for that. It’s no different me having a boogie with a guy at a club. Doesn’t mean I want to jump into bed with you. It’s about showing appreciation for a well taken photo regardless of gender.
I really don’t know why people stay away from gents photos when there are some stunning ones in the gallery.
It could be people just like receiving comments but don’t like giving them out.
I simply don’t have the answers.
Maybe more could answer your question, there seems to be a lot viewing this!
Like I said above, if you are following a guy, why not like, comment or vote if it’s deserved, if it’s shit then I get it but if not, why not?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I know you aren’t fishing, I have always pushed for more men to get potm. You’ll see that on my statuses. I’m just as guilty though and there isn’t any excuse for that. It’s no different me having a boogie with a guy at a club. Doesn’t mean I want to jump into bed with you. It’s about showing appreciation for a well taken photo regardless of gender.
I really don’t know why people stay away from gents photos when there are some stunning ones in the gallery.
It could be people just like receiving comments but don’t like giving them out.
I simply don’t have the answers.
Maybe more could answer your question, there seems to be a lot viewing this!
Like I said above, if you are following a guy, why not like, comment or vote if it’s deserved, if it’s shit then I get it but if not, why not?
Oh and me winning potm, I have good reason to remove it. (y)

D

Deleted member 11852

Personally from my point of view I don't really like posting pics of myself because of confidence in how I look but having said that recently I have uploaded a few..even though they don't get comments or ratings they still get lots of views..so someone is obviously liking them..as for media the only time I really view it is when I'm looking at people's profiles and I will always click like to the ones I've viewed..I don't always leave comments so I suppose I am guilty of that..W.. :tiphat:

25 July 2016
Personaly i wouldnt vote for a male/ dick pic as i think it has somthing to do with not wanting to get male attention. I have given likes to a dick pic as i know it took a lot of courage to put it on here and thats what i liked and why i did it. As for voting for men i dont think i would as i tend not to open mens pics unless its funny ( @MP386 pic dick in a can lol ) then ill leave a witty remark.

D

Deleted member 11852

It doesn't really bother me not getting comments or ratings for the simple reason most of the pics I put on our media are dic pics and the site is bombarded with them so I don't think mine stand out more than any others on here..the only reason I put them on is because we are a couple and do everything together so I think it's only right that people see me as well as Mrs h..W.. ? :)

TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
I very rarely comment or vote unless it's either someone I know well or it's an outstanding photo. As an admin I have reservations about voting as I do not want anyone to think I am being biased and I wouldn't comment on a young females photo, I think that may come across as the old pervert tag.
Maybe I'm wrong and maybe I should do more as there are some great photo's in the gallery.

Last edited by a moderator:
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Personaly i wouldnt vote for a male/ dick pic as i think it has somthing to do with not wanting to get male attention. I have given likes to a dick pic as i know it took a lot of courage to put it on here and thats what i liked and why i did it. As for voting for men i dont think i would as i tend not to open mens pics unless its funny ( @MP386 pic dick in a can lol ) then ill leave a witty remark.
It’s not about dick pics it’s about all content that posted ..... if my dick in a can raises a smile then it’s all good .... btw I didn’t actually stuff it in the can ... I’m not that brave .... :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Colin and Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I very rarely comment or vote unless it's either someone I know well or it's an outstanding photo. As an admin I have reservations about voting as I do not want anyone to think I am being biased and I wouldn't comment on a young females photo, I think that may come across as the old pervert tag.
Maybe I'm wrong and maybe I should do more as there are some great photo's in the gallery.
I understand your reservations about posting young females pictures, I feel exactly the same .... mind you I think a lot think I’m an old pervert anyway :D .. I know being Admin you have to be non biased ...,
There have been some interesting answers on this thread .... hopefully some more will chip in with their views ..

• Love
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017

In that case I'm waiting for your vote because I'm not a young girl and my photos are outstanding! ?‍♂️?

26 October 2018
Great thread mike ! I guess that whilst there are more guys than girls On here the scales are always gonna be tipped in their favour!
My body would never win a beauty contest lol it’s seen a few trials and tribulations ! But it’s mine and everything works (well most things)
My pics in my public album are not what I would consider rude the rude ones are for friends only And no this isn’t a plea for votes just my POV