Members Of The Month - December Mickey, Housewifey & The Marmites!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Many congratulation to all of this month's worthy winners. Regular input from members is what keeps this website going.

Reactions: Therapon
H

Housewifey69

Thank you, thank you, thank you :love::love::love:

Since I joined the site I've felt nothing but very welcome and extremely comfortable here xx

M

MickeyBlueBalls

This is awesome, I have sparkly bits. I'm so proud and couldn't have done it without you all....
My thanks go out to my parents as I wouldn't be here without them, to my brother for his support, my sister for her understanding and my two boys Boj and Dasher who've been a rock over the last few weeks, also my neighbour - Dave and his lovely wife Barbara who's constant arguing and loud love making have accompanied me on those long nights, thanks to my boss for being a twat but who without him I'd have a much safer life, to my friend Admin and the lovely Pearls and all the team at SS , to my girls Kelly Brooke and Keeley Hazel who both taught my right hand how to love again and finally to all of my friends and family here - this one's for you thank you, thank you. :) xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
This is awesome, I have sparkly bits. I'm so proud and couldn't have done it without you all....
My thanks go out to my parents as I wouldn't be here without them, to my brother for his support, my sister for her understanding and my two boys Boj and Dasher who've been a rock over the last few weeks, also my neighbour - Dave and his lovely wife Barbara who's constant arguing and loud love making have accompanied me on those long nights, thanks to my boss for being a twat but who without him I'd have a much safer life, to my friend Admin and the lovely Pearls and all the team at SS , to my girls Kelly Brooke and Keeley Hazel who both taught my right hand how to love again and finally to all of my friends and family here - this one's for you thank you, thank you. :) xx
Haha that's fantastic.. Accept it with pride and grace young man, you have done everyone proud *wipes tears*

:D :rofl: